[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: George_Floyd.png (99 KB, 233x288)
99 KB
99 KB PNG
Why can't racists admit his death was fucked up? Just because he had a questionable past and was on fentanyl doesn't justify murdering him

He was a father
>>
He was a useless pos who try to kill his pregnant wife dumb fuck
>>
>>475688663
Looking at his big ass noose and lips putting that coon down is mercy killing.
>>
Why doesn't anyone know that whats his face didn't kill him? The guy we can't see behind the car on his back killed him. Both sides during the trial conceded this. Oh yeah Dereck Chauvin did not even hurt him. It's called pancaking and is a common cause of death.
>>
Lol, I my coworker was scammed by George Floyd one time where I worked.

Fuck George Floyd may he rest in shit.
>>
>>475688739
How can that ugly nigger get married?
>>
>>475688663
I mean to be fair he did murder a pregnant woman. I'd say her death was pretty fucked up too. I don't feel bad about his death knowing that
>>
File: 1605210862020.png (165 KB, 444x427)
165 KB
165 KB PNG
>>
>>475688663
Was it fucked up? Sure. But I’m not crying over some dead nigger, nigger
>>
His death was by his own hand. He died from the drugs he was taking. Also, I wish someone had killed my POS psycho drunk father
>>
Police fuck up all the time
He screwed up when he created a disturbance that lead to the encounter
>>
>>475688663
his death was fucked up and the cop shouldn't have gotten away with murder, but he also shouldn't have been treated like some sort of martyr and had statues made of him. he was a fucking scumbag and should have been removed from society long before chauvin killed him.
>>
>>475688663
He tried to defraud a family business and was a drug addict high as fuck in the public in front of children and women. Why wasn't he at his house cutting his grass, raising his kid or doing something productive like getting a job? He held a gun to a woman in her house while robbing her then pistol whipped her. Why was he selling crack and destroying his own community? Why was he driving high on drugs and crashing delivery trucks into people at red lights? Nothing of value was lost
>>
>>475688663
>muh racists
Blame the chinks, that's where fent comes from. We didn't make it.
>>
>>475689306
I'm not racist, I just tell it like it is
>>
>>475688663
Because it's impossible for a grown man to die from asphyxiation that way. He was on so many drugs the minor stress nuked his heart. Even police brutality killed him who gives a fuck? He's just some random nigger animal that died hooping drugs just like every other nigger in the history of the USA since north cucks forced us to pretend they're real people.
>>
>>475688663
Is it murder if a nigger ODs?
When that high on fentanyl and meth niggers die when held still.
Shouldn't have passed a fake $20 bill in a Capitalist nation. This isn't fucking Russia.
Nigger should be able to breathe half the world's oxygen with those huge nostrils.
>>
>>475688821
The only person that killed him was his drug dealer. He was being restrained because he was high as a kite, out of shape and panicking. They had already called the EMTs which negates any actual argument that they intended to cause him harm.
>>
File: 1721795090516283.jpg (59 KB, 640x640)
59 KB
59 KB JPG
>>475688663

OP is a paid shill

This is the REAL picture of George Floyd. His name was GEORGE, an Englishman's name. Floyd? That's not AFRICAN.

Stop LYING FAGGOT! He was an upstanding Christian White Straight Man with a nice family.
>>
File: n deserve.png (637 KB, 777x767)
637 KB
637 KB PNG
>>475688663
>He was a father
Nearly all nigger males can say that.

>He was virgin-until-married father, without drunk-and-disorderly or domestic violence raps
Introducing Saint Floyd
>>
File: full-2733118249.jpg (129 KB, 900x844)
129 KB
129 KB JPG
>>475688663
It was mostly peaceful theatre and a real-estate acquisition plan. I've lost family members and frens to the junk he was on. You don't see me going around mostly peacefully blowing up vehicles of the brokers of that shit in minecraft tho. Maybe I'm just not cut out for minecraft. Maybe 'super dodgeball'
>>
>>475688663
Back to the CNN comment section.
You will be tortured to death in front of the kids you rape.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.