[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1700421703791445.jpg (42 KB, 700x394)
42 KB
42 KB JPG
Niggers with machetes killed between half a million and 800 thousand people in Rwanda over the course of 100 days, are you gonna tell me a series of industrial death camps that bussed people into gas chambers by the hundreds can't beat that in the course of a year? They didn't put them in 80 an hour, it was hundreds at a time.
>well I just don't see it
Yeah a guy shielding his eyes won't see what's directly in front of his face.
>a tiny labor camp
Treblinka wasn't a labor camp, it was a straight up death camp. It had facilities to house its staff and kill the undesirables and that's it, nobody stuck around there because if you arrived there you were gonna be dead within 12 hours. Auschwitz Berkinau was a hybrid labor and death camp that housed its inmates. Treblinka wasn't. It was purpose built to be a death factory.
>well I just don't believe it because I'm a /pol/tranny
No shit. Just going "well I don't believe it" doesn't mean shit because the vast majority of historical analysis disagrees with you.
>but zoomers don't believe it
Yes they do. One poll doesn't equate to shit when the majority of polls taken reflect otherwise.
>>
>>475689293
You're right, we should remember the 60 million. It's def not russian propoganda.
>>
>>475689293
Where are the bodies?
>>
File: GAvD_l9WAAAzDmJ.jpg (64 KB, 680x680)
64 KB
64 KB JPG
>>475689293
pilpul is when jews take a desired conclusion and try to make logical justifications for it
whites follow the evidence to the most likely result
allies made up the holohoax to deflect from the fact they committed war crimes.

You are a jew.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.