[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_0454.jpg (912 KB, 1170x1374)
912 KB
912 KB JPG
Reminder 4chan is constantly being bottled by glowies

They want u to hate Jews

They want you to follow Trump

They want you to fear glowies
>>
>>475689656
shout out to the virgins sucking each other's girl dicks over at ft. elgin
>>
File: 1692636141427315.jpg (11 KB, 206x161)
11 KB
11 KB JPG
NERD!!!
>>
>>475689656
Jews do that all on their own. I don't have to look far to find out who's behind the Century Initiative in my country and the Frankfurt School.
>>
>glowies
OP is a glownigger
glowniggers are not allowed to use the word nigger
also he capitalizes the word "jew"
>>
Trump LOVES jews and is going to go to war with Iran for them.

Kamala LOVES jews and is going to go to war with Iran for them.

Glowies and the US MIC LOVE jews and NEED war with Iran.

Israel and jews NEED war with Iran.

They are all one block. MIGA.
>>
>>475689656
>They want u to hate jews
Really? All the free kike money and this is the best u retards could come up with? Even the pepe is gay psyop wouldve been better than this shit u idiots are wasting our tax dollars on
>>
>>475689656
Nigger
>>
>>475689656
> They want u to hate Jews

Glowniggers have been fighting jew hate tooth and nail for decades. Nothing is more organic and truthful and a strong hatred of the jew
>>
>>475690058
An intelligent and truthful post
It’s all a zogged globohomo charade
>>
File: IMG_0489.jpg (95 KB, 693x1024)
95 KB
95 KB JPG
>>475689922
>>475689656
It’s funny, I thought something was weird about OP’s post because it was a strange color.

It was actually literally glowing, glowniggers glow literally irl and on the internet. Glowniggers will always glow.
>>
i really want to believe that the person in the picture is doing something positive with their life.. and that they're making some contribution, however small, to our collective benefit.. but i don't really think that. the reality is, it's wasteful.. and, at this point in the age of the union, we the people need our money more so than we need that soldier.. that's what i see in the picture.. a corrupt surplus of worthless fucking garbage who does nothing but take from us.. those enemies of ours on the other side of the world, guess what? they cost a hell of a lot less than the people who say they're on our side.
>>
>>475689656
Why do they love homos so much?
>>
File: KekeTiKek.jpg (59 KB, 873x759)
59 KB
59 KB JPG
>>475689656
Hellow glowy(ies) ^_^

Are you able to send me a hellow notice on paper from your offices please ? // So to say a letter...

Yours Kindly,
A seriously wondering personna... (Please note, not a fursonna, but a simple personna... ;) )

Cheers...
>>
>>475689656
sorry but you're either wrong or those things aren't bad and I'm not specifying and I would tell you if it weren't so
just get better at shill detection is all this place is good for and semantics
>>
>>475689656
>They want u to hate Jews
>They want you to follow Trump
>They want you to fear glowies
this doesn't add up correctly, so why are you being gay?
>>
>>475689656
???
Following trump means you love the jews.
>>
>>475689656
Your father was right to despise you.
>>
File: zohar-gentiles-not-human.jpg (904 KB, 1368x2048)
904 KB
904 KB JPG
>>475689892
>Jews do that all on their own.
Someone mentioned on stream that they grew up friends with a half Jewish girl and at one point she cautioned him.
>If you knew how Jews thought about you, you wouldn't like them.
>>
File: JIDF.jpg (285 KB, 1489x1544)
285 KB
285 KB JPG
>>475689656
>>
>>475689656
>spacing
>>475690058
>samefag
>>
File: the-big-short.jpg (113 KB, 1200x675)
113 KB
113 KB JPG
>>475690534
>i really want to believe that the person in the picture is doing something positive with their life.
Your example is a perfect example of how Jews manipulate via entertainment.

Your picture is the goy Steve Carell (Italian/German/Roman Catholic) who plays "Steve Baum" (Steve Eisen in real life) who is a Jew, along with his wife played by Talia Shire (Italian, orginal last name Coppola) and is given the most humane, moral, compassionate character in the move. But it wasn't enough, they had to insert the subplot of angst over his brother committing suicide.

Other characters in the movie, mostly played by Goys, were THE BAD GUYS IN REAL LIFE, who were in almost every case Jews.

The one non-Jew was Michael Burry played by Christian Bale.

I enjoyed the movie and watch it from time to time as a reminder of what happened, and what will happen again.

The movie is a masterclass in psychological warfare, in giving a VERY pro Jewish spin on a financial disaster that was 95% Jew caused, and all the Jews responsible for the disaster received huge bonuses and many of them were hired by the Obama administration to regulate the very companies they were high level executives at. Inside Job is a documentary that makes a great companion piece to "The Big Short"

https://rumble.com/v2aqy9o-inside-job-how-the-2008-financial-crisis-gfc-came-about-and-happened.html

The Big Short
https://www.bitchute.com/video/vwZZOsOnzMu5
>>
Do they want us to love Kamala? Because that's all I see here now.
>>
File: hillary-killary.jpg (89 KB, 500x575)
89 KB
89 KB JPG
>>475692405
>Do they want us to love Kamala? Because that's all I see here now.
They are burning up their budget. Kamala is a placeholder for someone else. Nobody can guess who that might be....
>>
>>475689656
False
True
>They want you to fear glowies
False. They want you to trust them
2 conflicts with 1, genius.
Looks like the "glowie" AKA glownigger sandwiched a truth between 2 lies. As usual
>>
>>475692554
I want Hilldawg to run again, it'd be so funny
>>
>>475689656
i dont hate jews
i hate kikes
big difference
sage
fuck jannies
>>
>>475689656
oh no! what a catastrophe that would be!
>>
File: michael-burry.jpg (233 KB, 2000x1000)
233 KB
233 KB JPG
>>475692283
>Other characters in the movie, mostly played by Goys, were THE BAD GUYS IN REAL LIFE, who were in almost every case Jews.
>The one non-Jew was Michael Burry played by Christian Bale.
I want to clarify that Michael Burry was one of the good guys in both the movie and in real life.
>>
>>475689656
You're a bot/shill yourself clogging up the board with your cringe post and trying to muddy the waters
>>
File: hillary-suicide.jpg (111 KB, 637x676)
111 KB
111 KB JPG
>>475692685
>I want Hilldawg to run again, it'd be so funny
She wants to as well. Maybe Trump will regret having not declassified some things about her crimes. Trump didn't seem to actually get very much done the last time.
>>
>>475692862
>You're a bot/shill yourself clogging up the board with your cringe post and trying to muddy the waters
I wish they would start shilling more silver stacking. The end is coming and lots of good people are going to wake up one morning to find that a sudden bank holiday has been declared, and they cannot access their savings, debit cards, or ATM machines.
>>
>>475689656
You're acting like the Glowies don't play both sides. Spoken like a fed.
>>
File: unz-review.png (438 KB, 1024x768)
438 KB
438 KB PNG
>>475693220
>You're acting like the Glowies don't play both sides. Spoken like a fed.
Jews also play both sides. Then the opposing teams all go to the same synagogue together and laugh about it.

>>Furthermore, religious Jews apparently pray to Satan almost as readily as they pray to God, and depending upon the various rabbinical schools, the particular rituals and sacrifices they practice may be aimed at enlisting the support of the one or the other. Once again, so long as the rituals are properly followed, the Satan-worshippers and the God-worshippers get along perfectly well and consider each other equally pious Jews, merely of a slightly different tradition. One point that Shahak repeatedly emphasizes is that in traditional Judaism the nature of the ritual itself is absolutely uppermost, while the interpretation of the ritual is rather secondary. So perhaps a Jew who washes his hands three times clockwise might be horrified by another who follows a counter-clockwise direction, but whether the hand-washing were meant to honor God or to honor Satan would be hardly be a matter of much consequence.
https://www.unz.com/runz/american-pravda-oddities-of-the-jewish-religion/
>>
File: IMG_4722.png (896 KB, 1028x1158)
896 KB
896 KB PNG
>>475689656
>t
>>
>>475690058
The left wants some of that money for targeting & entrapping fake white “terrorists” in the US though. So, fuck that. Trump gets my vote.
>>
>>475692405
It’s fbi & dhs niggerfaggots. They want Kamala bc they’re afraid Trump will defund them.
>>
>>475693715
>Trump gets my vote.
Nobody is coming to save us. Especially not Boomer Zion Don.
>>
>>475693957
>It’s fbi & dhs niggerfaggots. They want Kamala
Nobody wants Kamala. They are afraid that Trump might grow a pair and actually go after the corrupt fuckers who tormented him though.
>>
>>475689656
There are more glowies than real people lmao
>>
>>475689656
Well they're doing great then
>>
>>475689656
>glowies want you to hate jews
Peak Elon Musk sucker delusion
>>
>>475689656
Good, I want them to know how disappointed I am in there behavior. Do better glowniggers.
>>
>>475689656
Having served, I can confirm there are people in leadership positions that are this stupid. The enlisted were probably laughing their asses off.
>>
>>475689656
Lmao WHO DO YOU THINK gets to "volunteer" hundreds of people to shit up these boards and any place that was once fun or productive? YEP, the israelites
>>
>>475689656
Reminder
You’re a Jew
>>
File: 1711243459464552.png (78 KB, 225x225)
78 KB
78 KB PNG
>>475689656
Nice try, I can hate both jews and jew fellators.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.