[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: h.jpg (244 KB, 731x667)
244 KB
244 KB JPG
>US scraps DJI ban after realizing alternatives are low-quality and unaffordable

Literally can't ban DJI because there's not a single alternative in the West that comes even close to DJI's price-quality levels.

https://www.commercialuavnews.com/dji-ban-not-moving-forward-senate-drops-the-countering-ccp-drones-act-from-the-2025-ndaa
>>
Why do you never see Chinese flags shilling for China but always memeflags? Only chink flags I ever see on /pol/ are dissidents shitting on the CCP. Why is that OP?
>>
>>475689996
Xi bros, we can't stop winning.
>>
>>475690163
>Why do you never see Chinese flags shilling for China
Chinese IPs can't post on 4chan but they can browse it.
>t. been in China
That one faggot with chinese flag is a vpn glownigger faggot.
Don't ask me how I know.
>>
>>475690256
>hinese IPs can't post on 4chan but they can browse it.
False. As I said, you see Chinese flags here. Anyway, here is a (You) so you can buy food today in your matriarchical shithole.
>>
>>475690506
I explained the chinese flag on the same post, retard
>>
>>475690163
CHINK OUT, PAJEET IN!
>>
>>475690585
No you didn't shitskin. You said Chinese IPs cannot post here, which is false. You said the chink flag anon is a VPN, but this makes no difference since he would have a chink IP. I understand your brown IQ is too low to understand the contradiction, and that's okay. You're meant to be a porter for whites, not think.
>>
>>475690840
>No you didn't shitskin. You said Chinese IPs cannot post here, which is false
It's not, nigger.
>You said the chink flag anon is a VPN, but this makes no difference since he would have a chink IP. I understand your brown IQ is too low to understand the contradiction, and that's okay. You're meant to be a porter for whites, not think.
Tech illiterate retard detected.
>>
>>475690163
This faggot sends back 116 chinks and thinks that absolves him at all of the millions that he facilitated entry for? Sorry, kike, but that's still treason.
>>
>>475690983
So how is a Chinese IP hosting a VPN able to post there but one that is not functioning as a proxy is not. Please explain for me. And be specific.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.