[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: ZOG.png (3.67 MB, 4583x4583)
3.67 MB
3.67 MB PNG
Hundreds of major "racist" police chiefs and police officials who dictate the inhumane and brutal training methods of their local law enforcement (including state police and the feds) are trained by israelis.

These police leaders go to israel, go to israeli training conventions, or get private seminars. And by default these police leaders add israeli methods and techniques for aggressively handling inferior cattle goyim nigger slaves (their words not mine) into their police academy training regiments in which all proceeding cops are trained to instinctively perform. Israelis are also, as a majority of you faggot redditors know by now, responsible in some way shape or form for the passing of almost all of our oppressive laws that purposefully target minorities. For fucks sake LA officials 6 days ago literally just considered employing israeli IDF from overseas to violently handle all the pro-Palestinians in California.

Because yes, imagine that. The people who use MOAB missiles to glass 100,000 little POC Gaza children are the same people who train the police and feds to shoot black people in the face when they step out of line. Because that's what they do to the Palestinians. The difference is that you can't get away with that mindset here in the U.S. as discreetly as they can in israel.

All of this, my dear faggot nigger-loving redditors, is why we right-wingers call White people who join the police "Blue not White". Because they're not White anymore. They're traitors enforcing ZOG policies in our eyes. It's why we call them ZOGBOTS (Zionist Occupied Government BOTS) because they are "just doing their job" by enforcing these gay and retarded talmudic procedures and killing anyone who doesn't comply.

So yes. As much as White people laugh at niggers getting executed by cops. At the end of the day we fucking hate them with our guts much more than you. I believe the "evil systemic oppressors" you're looking for are American jews. Always has been

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.