[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: average pigfucker.png (34 KB, 707x864)
34 KB
34 KB PNG
>THAT'S AN AWFUL HOT COFFEE POT
>*pulls out my big boy 9mm*
>DROP THE POT OF HOT WATER
>YOU DON'T HAVE A LICENSE TO EVOKE GOD
>DROP THE POT OF SEALED HOT WATER
>SIMON SAYS GET ON THE FLOOR
>SIMON SAYS CRAWL TOWARD ME
>SIMON SAYS PULL UP YOUR PANTS
>DROP THE POT
>THE AWFULLY HOT COFFEE POT
>I WILL LE HECKIN FIRE MY PIECE
>DROP THAT AWFULLY HOT POT OF WATER
>SIMON SAYS GET DOWN
>HANDS LET ME SEE THOSE HANDS OH MY JEEEZWES
>REBUKE ME? NOT IN NEW BABYLON YOU WONT
>DROP THE POT OF AWFULLY HOT WATERRRRRRR
>>
He asked her to turn it off. Not pick it up and face him with it.
>>
i say this
>>
gem
>>
>>475692923
>Not pick it up and face him with it.
Not a crime. She was in her own home and not being detained.
>>
>>475692630
the christians on this site are fucking brown lmao
>>
Lmao OH NO a schizo mentally ill nigress keeps fucking with a pot of boiling liquid, better tell her to turn off the heat OSHIT she keeps handling it and not dumping it, OHIT she's invoking the name of some pseudoscience blasphemis entity OSHIT she represents a threat, better tell her to drop the pot OSHIT she's gripping it while invoking her pseudospiritual jewish blasphemous entities OSHIT better arm myself against this loon, DROP THE POT OR I'LL END THIS SITUATION, OSHIT now she's out of sight, I have to move in to make sure she's not pulling a gun, OSHIT she's standing up with newly wielded pot gloves OSHIT she's grabbing that aforementioned hot pot of liquid OSHIT she's yeeting it at me OSHIT fuck this, I'm firin muh gun, fuck the bitch OSHIT I domed the violent-prone black cunt while being white, fml
>many such cases
>the peace officer did nothing wrong, removed an obvious threat to civilized society
>mfw
>>
I'm going to enter your home and tell you how to operate your stove, civvie retard. If you give me any lip I will dome your faggot-ass and have my fellow officers cover it up. Thank you for your taxes, useful idiot goyim RETARD
>>
>>475692630
>TOTAL SILENCE IN THIS PARKING LOT

>AS O.P. DROPS LINES OF THINGS THAT HAPPENED NOT
>>
>>475693760
NIGGER, in a society with rules, if the executive law officers who have been state and federally backed enter your home and deem YOU a threat to society, you fucking lay down your rights and figure the rest out in court. You don't attack them. Everyone knows you will make a payday if you can sue them after they duck over your rights, with prove and evidence in a court of law. You don't fucking attack them and give them the chance to dome you. Wtf are you thinking, little man?
>>
>>475693839
I THINK THIS NIGGA IS A BOT

BUT OH WELL ALL NIGGAS SHOULD BE SHOT
>>
>>475693984
Fuck* and proof* Fucking phonefagging
>>
>>475693984
>>475694053
Go back to work, bootlicker
>>
oh i feel really safe. thanks gubbermint
>>
>>475694228
Good rebuttal, tranny. Don't forget to wash your dilators between use
>>
>>475692630
dumb nigger let cops into her house, not my problem

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.