[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Despite all the Kamala shills, good luck keeping up the shilling until November, Trump doesn't seem to be overly concerned about it. Why? Jew gives speech before Congress to basically go to war with Iran. Trump agrees and thinks the US should destroy Iran.

I'm leaning towards the possibility that Trump sold us out to the jews because the jews offered him some jew blackmail information on Kamala that will guarantee she loses the election, if not end up in prison. In exchange, Trump agreed to the jew demands for war in Iran + military support on the condition he wins the presidency. I think considering the position Jews are in now they'll kick the globalist agenda down the road a few years with the Russia setback annihilating "Heavenly Jerusalem" because their immediate threat is Iran getting nukes.

Scenario:
>jews offer Trump dirt on Kamala to guarentee election win on condition of war support
>Trump's ego made him agree
>Trump wins
>US goes to war in Middle East again to eliminate short-term threat to jew agenda
>Trump thinks this will be his legacy to protect jews

Now assuming Russia + China don't step in (montauk experiments if true said nuclear war with china + russia in late 2020s, but perhaps different timeline), Iran will get purged and everything will refocus on taking back Heavely Jerusalem in Ukraine. I'm not even factoring in derailments like potential monetary/financial collapse during that time either, just too many factors to incorporate.

Is that a plausible scenario?
>>
File: bump.png (600 KB, 728x491)
600 KB
600 KB PNG
>>
>>475692703
No
>>
>>475693187
And why is that?
>>
I guess everyone is busy posting in the shill and bot threads. I suppose it was my fault for expecting anything more than that. Fuck it.
>>
>>475693636
You wrote a shit wall of text OP based on a far-fetched premise, and got the response you deserved.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.