[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

I don't mean to fedpost, and I AM NOT ADVOCATING VIOLENCE
Why don't any neo-nazi groups ever take action? Even one that seems somewhat well known like atomwaffen or the brotherhood don't do shit.
In 2020 alone we had
>lockdown
>collapsing standard of living
>stolen election (albeit for another shabbos goy)
>invasion on all sides by illegals
>race war
Not a single shot fired.

These wiggers in atomwaffen pose and make the videos to look cool with a sonnerad song playing while were hecking big boys shooting guns and shit yet they never follow through on anything. Their just as gay and retarded as miga or lolbertarian guys who post with "We'll never give our guns up." then get arrested 20 minutes later
I guess Pierce was right about these guys
And the NWF being like "dude we need to wait, talk over people to our side who will never join us, and just have white babies. That will stop our enemies who outbreed us 15:1". Redmond is like 90% pajeets at this point and Seattle is more pozzed than ever. I guess Reichert might have a shot if Byrd drops out but I'm not holding my breath.

>Dude we don't need to take action zog is imploding in on itself
Sure, but the 25% of the united states is going to be mexican in 15 years assuming it's not already. I'm probably just going to head off to SEA by that point. Have fun recovering from that.
>>
>>475692730
>Why don't any neo-nazi groups ever take action?
Because their mom would kick them out
>>
>>475692730
Is that Nick Fuentes?
>>
>>475692730
Everyone who associates with those symbols and memes and fake aesthetics is just a bot like the rest of the subhumans that make up "society".

They had those back in Hitler's day too, he talked about them and how sickening they were - the volkisch movements. They are exactly the same today.
And they are also controlled by jews that give them all their ideas wrapped in jewish bullshit, which they are too fucking stupid to notice.

I'm not trying to "demoralize" anyone but the simple fact is the amount of actual and true human beings the world can support has not changed much since prehistory.
Everyone else are just bots, they have a fraction of a human soul and no capacity for actual human behavior.

The jew has seized all the puppet strings and all the bots dance to their tune.
The only thing to do is to cut the strings and watch as the puppets turn on each other, become entangled with each other, and burst into flames from the friction of their writhing.

But to answer your real question - why hasn't this happened already?
The real humans are going through the process of grief in realizing that almost everyone they know is already spiritually dead and destined to be dead in body as well.
Those that have already gone through this process are waiting for others with humanity to go through the same process.
They hesitate to pull the supports in case the worthy are buried with the bots.

This is possibly in error
>>
>>475692730
honestly I wish we did something, but if u remember charlottesville, it just made us look like losers, and worsened our cause
>>
>>475693461
No there was a guy who showed up to a TPUSA and asked where's the line where we used the guns and kirk bitched out and gave a cuck answer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qJvwqoSxres
>>
File: 1665429893063429.jpg (30 KB, 1200x600)
30 KB
30 KB JPG
>>
>>475693883
>us

While you are a braindead animal that takes your self image (and all your thoughts) directly from external (all jew controlled) sources, you say true.

Banding together to do anything other than unleash destruction is losing.
>>
>>475693883
no one remembers charlottesville it was 8 years ago. People don't even remember Rhonda Massies murder and that was like two weeks ago
>>
>>475692730
>heckin
Discarded
>>
>>475692730
It's the feds who have an effeminate reaction to violence here or post comically stupid threats.
>>
>>475694435
Larpers are all redditors to me
>>
I wrote books, that's better than nothing.
>>
>>475692730
Most people struggle to find friends, let alone fellow revolutionaries.
>>
File: 1ymnx6.jpg (56 KB, 480x360)
56 KB
56 KB JPG
>>475693755
this & checked.
also many have families and are not over the edge yet and dont pull the trigger, but we're getting there.
the kikes and their kike system are starting to blink.
two more weeks.

33rd olympic games starting today tho.
>>
>>475697224
Which ones?
>>475697282
You guys need a revolution more than we do. I saw what the pigs did to your people during the lockdowns and that was horrific. I don't blame the one dude for laughing his ass of at the dead zogbots

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.