[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: MarkKelly.png (868 KB, 604x938)
868 KB
868 KB PNG
I'm an oldfag and from 2011-2014 I worked as a Valet at the Montage Resort in Laguna Beach. In 2013 Mark Kelly and his wife Congresswoman Gabby Giffords (famous for getting shot) were staying at the hotel, and they were taking a shuttle right down to the beach with their disgusting pitbull. We told them that dogs were not allowed, but they ignored us (rich people always get their way and we were told to not ever push back)....Flash forward 5 minutes later and the shitbull chased down a baby seal and murdered it. Mark Kelly tried for like 10 minutes to get his shitbull to release the seal which was making the saddest noises ever, but it wouldn't until the poor creature was finally dead. They were apologetic and tipped all of us to try and shut us up, but pictures were taken. The story was mostly swept under the rug because both of them were high ranking democrats, but the Daily Mail did run a story about it. They spun the story to say the dog belonged to their daughter, but that was a lie.

Just thought I would share.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2299347/Mark-Kelly-video-Gabby-Giffords-husband-stops-daughters-pitbull-viciously-attacking-sea-lion.html
>>
>>475693400
Its almost certainly going to be Shapiro anyway.
>>
>>475693400
>Montage Resort in Laguna Beach
I stayed there once. Gay shithole town
>>
>>475693688
Yes it's a gay shithole town, but I know you didn't stay there. The cheapest rooms back in 2012 were $600 a night.
>>
>>475693747
My ex wife could afford it and I did. It was gay
>>
>>475693813
Why were you visiting the gayest city in southern california? kinda sus
>>
It's Beshear anyways
>>
>>475693400
lmao

anyway she's going with the Governor of North Carolina
>>
>>475693400
> be DEI hire
> no one trusts your skill or merit
> hire backup who isnMUCH more qualified than you
> huh, he should be atop the ticket
> no one votes for you.
>>
>>475693872
Staycation from Newport to fuck in a hotel
>>
>>475694086
Sure anon.....sure
>>
>>475694130
Whatever. Kill yourself. I'm voting Kamala. Fuck Trump fuck Israel
>>
>>475693496
> Gov or where Assassination attempted
Bad look. You’ll keep reminding people of the Assassination attempt
>>
>>475694182
you paid $600 to stay in "the gayest city in southern california, of course you're voting for Kamala....kek
>>
File: IMG_5753.jpg (229 KB, 1920x1535)
229 KB
229 KB JPG
>>475693400
>Kamala Harris will not pick Mark Kelly
You better hope not. Kelly is the one candidate, or person, Trump can't make up a degrading name for. He will tear Trump/Vance a new one on grounds of sheer patriotism. Trump's a Putin-lover and Kim Jong-Un lover, Both he and Vance want to let Putin have Ukraine! Kelly'll mop the floor with those two exhibitionist fakes. The main worry for Dems is that if they don't pick Shapiro, they might lose Pennsylvania. Kelly's so strong he'll not only make sure they carry Penn and the Rust Belt states, but make sure that no veteran of the US armed services votes for Trump. We are not suckers and losers, and Kelly will destroy his ticket. Harris will make sure of the women's vote. Trump's going down. Kelly will even provide the boost the ticket needs with Millennials. Of course, I can't see what could make voters under 30 vote for Trump, but Kelly is an actual hero with unlimited compassion, he will inspire the students and young marrieds to git out of the house, register and stand in whatever length line it is to vote. Trump tells us he's not going to be nice, and calls up fake Hulkster for visual effect? Mark Kelly would whup either of these fake candidates in a boxing match.
>>
File: 1665014437754084.png (21 KB, 231x218)
21 KB
21 KB PNG
But what about that dog killing governor?
>>
File: Anon.png (402 KB, 622x538)
402 KB
402 KB PNG
>>475694344
Hi Mark!
>>
>>475693400
Fuckin nigbulls, they cannot resist the urge to murder
>>
>>475693400
holy shit haha
>>
>>475693400
Very interesting, OP. We appreciate the information. Kelly is currently at 45% on betting sites like PredictIt so he will almost certainly be the nominee (a lot of the betting is usually done by insiders who actually know). Your story may become a lot more important in the coming months!
>>
>>475693496
This. She needs PA and a kike to get to the other kikes in line. They will vote for her if she has one of their own on the ticket.
>>
See the web Joe had his family create with others, Americore Burisma shit like that. That's how the system runs. Favors get favors and money flies around and people point it out but nothing gets done about it. Now, how do you get a former prosecutor and whoever this guy whose supposed to be so crispy clean to do that type of thing. You can't. So there's no way even though women are breathless at the prospect and stroking cats for Kamala, she absolutely will not do anything for anyone in a massive money changing network so she will not get the ring now or ever. I don't care if it's Trump or whomever. But if you don't set up networks like Mississippi lawyers and fake hospital shit then you absolutely cannot be the 48 month temp. Not happening. Now Gavin in 28, that dude knows how to set schemes so expect that. No scandals Harris won't be getting in the nasty club.
>>
>>475693400
vps are meant to appeal to the center, and centrist republicans seem to love aggressive dogs and destroying nature
>>
>>475693400
White, bald pieces of shit who have shit dogs and think they’re tough from California are a dime a dozen. Fucking crackers.
>>
>>475693747
Being poor and from Idaho must suck. Are name brand TV dinners a real treat for you when your mom gets them?
>>
>>475695515
I was born and raised in San Diego anon, but sure?
>>
>>475694344
Smelly Kelly
>>
File: Dubs.jpg (61 KB, 764x461)
61 KB
61 KB JPG
>>475693400
Thanks for the interesting thread OP. Even in its dilapidated state, this site still manages to deliver occasionally.
>>
>>475694344
It's funny watching you faggots act like the primary season is just getting started up, pretending to be optimistic, totally ignoring the reality that your party is a fractured shitshow without a running candidate that won a single state this year, and the convention/riot/false flag is right around the corner. The manufactured frontrunner is fantastically retarded, and unpopular beyond saving. You're well fucked, and it's beautiful.
>>
>>475696324
No problem anon....Yah 4chan has been shit the last 5+ years, but there still are nuggets of truth and value that can be found here.
>>
>>475694344
I'm from Arizona
the guy is a joke and a limp noodle
not sure where you're getting this from
you have a SEVERELY warped impression
>>
>>475693400
EWWWWWWWW GROSS! You were a valet!?!?
>>475693872
Why were you working at a hotel in the gayest city in SoCal for tips? Look at you, talking shit to the other guy when you spent HOW many nights there sucking up for spare change?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.