[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_4117.jpg (281 KB, 1125x745)
281 KB
281 KB JPG
I was out fishing with my uncle in the swamps of Louisiana, a place where the gators are plenty and the political views are even more ferocious. After we pulled in our nets, we stopped by the local bait shop. The shopkeeper had the TV on, and there was Kamala Harris, giving a rousing speech.

One of the local alligator wrestlers, Swampy Joe, turned to his buddy, a retired oil rig worker, and said, "Y'know, she talks sense. I reckon she understands what us folks down here need."

I looked around, expecting the usual grumbling, but instead, I saw nods and heard murmurs of agreement. Even Bayou Bob, who had "Trump 2024" tattooed on his arm, scratched his head and said, "Well, shoot, maybe it's time we give her a shot. Can't be worse than what we had."

The whole shop erupted in cheers, and before I knew it, they were passing around a hat, collecting donations for Harris' campaign. I swear, even the catfish in the tank seemed to be on board. Louisiana is going absolutely loco for kamala.
>>
File: IMG_4025.jpg (52 KB, 740x641)
52 KB
52 KB JPG
>>475693952
>>
>>475693952
Weren't you supposed to be a Texan living in the country?
Guess y'all trolls move around quite a bit.
Anyhow this format is priceless.
>>
>>475693952
You're a kike and this never happened.
>>
File: NorthPoleHole70s.jpg (85 KB, 637x365)
85 KB
85 KB JPG
>>475693952
And then everyone cut off each other's penises and carved out each other's vagina's and got the clap.
>>
>>475693952
Very interesting. But your little tale is in stark contrast to what I’ve been witnessing on the ground, even in previously dark blue areas.

I was over at my foster mom's apartment today helping with some errands. She lives in a very urban city of a very blue state. After picking up her social security check we went to one of the nearby Whole Foods. It’s the kind of place that hipsters, vegans, legit pink pussy hat wearers and trust fund kids go to unwind with a wheat grass onions latte.

Former President Trump was on the TV and the local social worker said to his public administrator buddy (gay lovers since the aids epidemic), “You know what? He wasn't so bad. Inflation was low, the border was secure, and we didn't see any new wars. I can’t believe I’m saying this but Ol’ Mar-a-lago Don’s got my vote this year.”

I looked around and all I saw were heads nodding in agreement. I heard a few calls of “Yas Queen” and “poggers" from the twitch streamers around me. Even saw the lonely blue haired cat lady smile and raise her orange tabby with a hand nitted Maga hat.
>>
File: IMG_3414.jpg (38 KB, 507x676)
38 KB
38 KB JPG
>>475694633
Damn beat me to it
>>
>>475694633
This is surprising, given what I experienced just this morning. I was standing in line at McDonald's waiting to order breakfast when a young woman cried out Kemala is Brat! I looked around, expecting someone to tell her to stfu, but everyone was smiling!
And this was in a red state!
There is definitely a change in the wind, the young can feel it.
>>
>>475695044
This is a larp. You probably fucked a sheep this morning.
>>
>>475694493
uh whats with this hole business anon
Is there a hole I wasn't told about?
>>
>>475695441
It was common knowledge back in the 80s before the Hadron Collider doomed us all.
Glad I could help.
>>
>>475693952
Same experience here in Texas. Even diehard Republicans have straight up told me they deeply admire Kamala Harris for achieving everything she has as a Black woman in America. That kind of perseverance and fortitude is the kind of leader we need. Most of my republican friends flat out refuse to vote for a convicted felon and rapist.
I haven't fully made up my mind yet, but I really think Kamala is the winning ticket.
>>
>>475693952
How many 'dem gators you's expectin' to catch with dat bait, boy?
>>
>>475695945
Bait so fresh he don't know how to tag 'em.
>>
>>475693952
>The whole shop erupted in cheers
>going absolutely loco for kamala
vote camala goyim
>>
File: 1720630047780684.jpg (180 KB, 1920x1080)
180 KB
180 KB JPG
>>475693952
>>
File: paulaner_maerchenaward.jpg (105 KB, 675x1200)
105 KB
105 KB JPG
>>475693952
Sure OP
>>
>>475693952
Watch out for dem swamp rabbits Jimmy.
>>
>>475693952
If you attached that large motor to a parachute you'd have a paramotor
>>
File: 1493442180385.jpg (911 KB, 2250x1515)
911 KB
911 KB JPG
>>475693952
I was visiting one of the breakaway German Antarctic settlements last week, a place where involvement in US politics is seldom if ever seen. After stepping off the Andromeda and visiting the Biergarten, I cruised on over to the Reichsmarschall's office and I couldn't believe it, Herr Reichsmarschall was wearing a Kamala T-shirt.

I asked him "Why are you wearing that, Herr Reichsmarschall?" and he replied, in perfect English, "Kamala has the working needs of Americans in mind. There is no other choice!"

Looks like even the breakaway Germans are rooting for Kamala. I don't think Trump has a chance.
>>
I know this is bait, but...

"Can't be worse than what we had."

That's the second copypasta bait that suggested that Trump is the incumbent or something. Guess what? Kamala is the incumbent. If you want to "try a change" or get something different than "what we had" -- you won't be voting for Kamala, you absolute moron!
>>
File: 1715111547536239.jpg (50 KB, 651x513)
50 KB
50 KB JPG
>>475693952
as an itinerant blue collar pickup truck driving good old boy working the tard ranches out here in the midwest, i can attest that me n my fellow mong wranglers, all former trump voters, will be fully supporting kamala come election time, gosh dang darn it
>>
File: desert eagle niggers.gif (2.54 MB, 400x204)
2.54 MB
2.54 MB GIF
NIGGER

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.