[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: bernie.jpg (160 KB, 1080x722)
160 KB
160 KB JPG
I don't know who's jewing who anymore.

Bernie? Really?
>>
>>475694124
Bernie is based, and he always has been.
>>
Jews are defined by the Holocaust myth. Some Jews react by looking for fascistic genocidal intentions everywhere (even themselves) and other Jews react by becoming fascists to protect themselves from another Holocaust. It is the defining existential crisis of world Jewry and the meta neurosis of a race that creates a myth that drives themselves insane. Jewish neuroticism is powerful and strange
>>
>>475694235
He's a jew himself.
>>
>>475694348
I agree with everything you just said.
>>
>>475694851
I wish this was common knowledge but the Jews are so insane that nobody can question their delusions. They need their delusions or their story becoming meaningless failure gypsy race.

Delusions protect the ego and give them purpose. Bad news for everyone around the delusional person
>>
>>475694348
You should read The Victim by Saul Bellow. It's about that. I think Saul recognized that in himself. The reception of his book focuses on superficial anti-Semitism. Very few seem to square that with the book's title, however, which must have annoyed him. The protagonist's foe goes from loser to hero in the end. The protagonist is perplexed as to how he managed to do that. Very interesting juxtaposition of the European mind with the Jewish mind.
>>
>>475694124
christians should worship netanyahu as a new god because jews hate him
>>
I respect bernie way more than every democrat and quite a few republicans too. Not that I agree with everything or even most of what he says
>>
sanders is incredibly based and actually fights for the people. we were so close to having him as president but stupid kek frogs with their meme magic gave us the golden toilet instead
>>
>>475695393
>OMG TOTALLY A JEW SAID SOMETHING BAD ABOUT A JEW SO THAT JEW MUST BE BASED
2 dimensional npc thinking in action
>>
>>475695050
Sadly they have too much money, man. Too much power. Federal reserve is under their control since the beginning. They are deluded but they are rightfully so.
>>
>>475694348

My jewish friend was telling me about Weimar Germany and tried to make it sound like jews were being scapegoated for no reason at all.
>>
>>475695572
Has nothing to do with Trump, that's all om the democrat party making sure be had no chance of becoming the nominee
>>
>>475695313
Thanks Jew I will check that out
>>
>>475694124
you gotta respect the old commie rat, even if you disagree with his shit, he's a worthy adversary
>>
>>475696135
He's a jew himself.
>>
>>475694124
this coulda been president but billionaires cried
>>
>>475694396
A few of them are based
>>
>>475694124
https://youtu.be/DefV908ETbA?feature=shared
>>
>>475696513
There are a lot of Jews who aren’t Zionist or are even non-Zionist, both on religious and on pragmatic grounds.
That doesn’t mean they’re not Jewing Jews who Jew.
>>
>>475694396
Jews aren't monolithic.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.