[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: images.jpg (8 KB, 284x178)
8 KB
8 KB JPG
Think about the lives that are ruined from one mistake online, how that effects children with crazy parents that make a simple mistake 9 cans deep one night.

Btw I'm 10 cans deep so far.

Btw i do not care about images so i reuse them in my posts.

cancel culture should be a crime, its effects often cause harm to others connected to the target but who are innocent.
>>
btw if you disagree then you're a faggot with an iq below 100
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mS5Om47vsaA

Stop judging people for looks and assumptions...
>>
stop trying up your self on the misery of others, turn to Jesus Christ.
>>
it was not right for the right to use its apparatus to attack leftists no matter what they did to us. And something did not feel right about it even though i laughed hysterically at them losing their jobs i knew it was wrong deep down inside my soul. Do not lower your selves to their level, chin up, head up, be the thing they want to be not what they don't want to be...
>>
well i would start with banning alcohol, i'm a bloody alcoholic and i can tell you i've said things that would get me locked up but i didn't mean it... So that is why i feel for these people effected, because they would have to be so drunk to say the shit they said.

for none alcoholics you wouldn't know really, no you wouldn't at all...
>>
drugs do effect minds in negative ways and alcohol is no different...
>>
no one cares, no one has iq above 100...
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=niqrrmev4mA
>>
maybe you will learn to see what is right in front of you...
>>
>>475695526
hint, this is none related, i just felt like putting it there, i like the song...
>>
>>475695653
but why do i like the song?
>>
under duress
>>
vote trump
>>
delete thread, pretend it never was posted.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.