[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1703037387735118.png (77 KB, 640x510)
77 KB
77 KB PNG
how do we stop transhumanism?
>>
>>475694776
Mandatory viewings of AD Police Files OVA
>>
>>475694776
With a gun butt to the back of the head and a coal mine dead ahead
>>
>>475694776
Have a family and continue your lineage. You are worrying about how to end a suicide cult, just wait and see.
>>
>>475694776
First we have to stop subhumanism
>>
>>475694776
Murder the sandniggers pushing it. Anything else is a waste of time because those gay arabs can bypass any law, investigation, auditing...
>>
>>475694991
>You are worrying about how to end a suicide cult, just wait and see.
(((You))) are repeating this for years and it never happens (because it's jewshit).
>>
To be honest I don't see anything wrong with wanting to be another gender be it male to female or vice versa.
However I do have a problem with the current methods that people perform in order to fulfill those wishes. I think of them as malpractice and they shouldn't be allowed. Chopping it off and let it stay like that is just a crime and doctors who perform such surgeries should be jailed.
The science however need to be done in this direction.
We need a complete list of what physiological traits do us male or female down to the amount of chemicals our bodies and brains produce.
Then we need to establish what kind of artificial organs we need to create in order to replicate lacking functionality, then we must choose the most efficient method of doing so, etc.

Right now people act really dunb
>I will chop my cock off and will start taking hormones in amount that may be not even necessary amount for me!

This is really dumb and barbaric. Reminds me of those witches and shamans from primitive african tribes.
Humanity can do better.
>>
>>475694776
Humanity is gross. Transhumanism is the way to go. You don't stop it, because you're on the wrong side of history.
>>
File: TRANSMET.jpg (708 KB, 1500x1000)
708 KB
708 KB JPG
>>475694776
I miss when Transhumanism was fiction :(
>>
>>475695679
I miss when transhumanism was about improving humanity. Not whacking off its cock and balls and making everyone gay.
>>
>>475694776
tranny genocide when?
>>
>>475694776
Return to Monkey
>>
>>475694776
>Trans is a stepping stone to transhumanism
Mentally ill people carving up their genitals aren't getting us any closer to gene therapy and nanobots, anything less is a cope.
>>
>>475696007
i genuinely would rather return to monkey than go down this transhumanist path of making everyone gay and trans
>>
>>475696055
its a prestige to whack off your cock and balls and treat your anus as a vagina. apparently to transhumanist
>>
>>475695433
Hmm. Sounds simple enough, anon.
>>
>>475694776
You don't
But instead of becoming evolutionary dead ends and costly, manteinance-heavy drones, you use those technological means in order to achieve complete Speciation according to the criteria of desirability of local, racially proprietary ecosystems.
>>
>>475694776
(((Karlin))) needs to put his mouth where his ass is and identify as Black Female and see what happens
>>
>>475694776
I don't think it can be. We seem to be on an inevitable march towards becoming something else. We are the caterpillar building its chrysalis. What we metamorphose into is not yet known.
>>
File: vax--GOD'S_GUINEA_PIGS.jpg (665 KB, 2096x1088)
665 KB
665 KB JPG
>how do we stop transhumanism?
Stop injecting yourself with gene-altering Frankenpotions.
>>
File: 1546208727930.jpg (43 KB, 480x480)
43 KB
43 KB JPG
>>475694776
inhuman body modifications go back a long way
begin with stopping pic-related
>>
Just let them destroy themselves, they aren't reproducing. As long as you're having children, passing on your culture and protecting them from indoctrination then everything will sort itself out given time. Maybe if Musk actually raised his fucking kids he wouldn't be in this situation.
>>
Transhumanism in general isn't the same as transsexualism. Having some cool cyborg eyes to get better vision or a brain chip to be able to search for anything immediately are useful things. I wouldn't get them but they're interesting and have use. Transsexualism on the other hand is just completely vain and has potential to screw you over by messing with your hormones, with no benefit.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.