[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1721955768747372.png (28 KB, 770x410)
28 KB
28 KB PNG
After the whole crowd Strike accident last week I thought for sure that this would be it?
The entire world was down but nothing happened
Everything is running smoothly now and even Crow Strike stocks are still valued pretty high for shutting down the entire world they are at what they would be 1 year ago and in a couple of months it's gonna rise back up to its old worth
Now with the election coming up theres a high chance of Trump winning and a republican victory would lead to the devaluation of the Dollar and with the Dollar being the main reserve currency i can't imagine this ending well

If anyone out here is more knowledgeable about finances than i am than i would love to hear you're opinion on how fucked everything is going to be
>>
>running smoothly
>>
>>475694896
Why would trump being in office devalue the dollar?
gen question, I would expect the opposite, wanting to hear your reasoning
>>
>>475694896
Why does it matter? Do you think eating grass will make npc cattle revolt against the psychopaths who grant them the power to abuse others with social approval?
>>
>>475694896
they'll pull it once all the big boys finish the liquidating they've been doing the past 3 years
>>
>>475695049
because they said so
>>
>>475694896
Already sold my silver and put it into the mortgage
>>
File: ltg.jpg (59 KB, 587x620)
59 KB
59 KB JPG
Oh my sweet summer diaper baby, things are going to get apocalyptically worse now
>>
Cause it was a nothing burger. Wagie spyware bricks wagestations, it's not really cause for alarm. Symptom of a larger problem at hand, sure. But not anywhere near the straw that will break this camels back.

Some actual news you can rely on: the world is still in a major recession. Indians unironically are a huge cancer, they undercut tech workers and will cause more outages like crowd strike. My guess now is really basically this: Indians will cause the next crash. They're in a position in the world economy where their abilities are oversold to careless greedy CEOs. The bean counters love Indian labor. But they overestimate the Indian. We will learn, like we learned with niggers then Mexicans, these waves of new immigrants are costly in their own way.
>>
File: 1231231242.png (85 KB, 1750x648)
85 KB
85 KB PNG
>>475695049
Take a wild guess.
>>
>>475695049
He kept the interest rate near zero, which means constant new money flooding the economy. Most of it is immediately used for property loans, driving up the price of land and homes.
>>
>>475695363
>pollution way down
>Industrial revolution coming to an end
>Births way up
How is this a bad thing exactly?
>>
>>475694896
Not everyone uses CockStrife. Also reserves are at 0% and have been for years. Economy no longer reflects pricing and they prefer to keep it that way until all their bros are out of the pot and only the frogs remain. Not long now though, less than 5 years maybe even this year. Dollar devaluation sucks for sure(locally) but it sucks less if there is some "weird" circumstance where banks worldwide stop lending. Its absolutely fucked the long term is to wreck the dollar after the "last puff". If in the states, better off to to take advantage of the world devaluing first because they are more likely to fuck up first in their own race to the bottom.
>>
>>475695792
Europe was utterly depopulated compared to antiquity for a thousand years after the laast jewish takeover, the only births going up will be from shitskins
>>
>>475695049
He's the one who increased the monetary base like crazy during 2019 to save a few banks, then during covid. If the economy is in such a bad shape, it's because of him (and covid, of course).
>>
>>475694896
real infrastructure runs on linux
>>
File: IMG_6299.gif (3.86 MB, 244x200)
3.86 MB
3.86 MB GIF
>>475696128
Do you really believe any other would have done differently? If so, you are incredibly naive.
>>
>>475694896
>How close are we to another 2011 financial crash?

If by that you mean stock market crashes, forget it.
After 2008~2011, western governemnts figured out they can just pump money in to the market in order to inflate it.
That produces inflation, but they don't give a shit as the elites aren't really affected by it.

The economy will just steadly degrade until by the time you realize you can't buy shit.
>>
File: pol_pms.jpg (370 KB, 1210x907)
370 KB
370 KB JPG
>>475696628
>you can't buy shit.
As long as i can stack everything is OK

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.