[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Why don’t you useless fucking mods do your jobs and ban these dumbass Kamala spam posters?
>>
File: IMG_0731.jpg (36 KB, 643x860)
36 KB
36 KB JPG
>>475695521
>NOOO! You have to ban political threads so we can get back to talking about naked black men in peace!!!
>>
>>475695686
Thanks for the bump, shill.
>>
WAHHH BOO HOO, STOP HAVING DIFFERENT OPINIONS THAN ME *cries*
>>
Is it time to jihad yet?
>>
>>475695737
Sorry, but this isn’t classified as a paid post, shill.
>>
>>475695521
This isn't the old twitter
Freedom of speech means having people you don't like post whatever the fuck they want
>>
>>475695967
It’s called spamming and flooding. Nothing to do with freedom of speech, you fucking shill-loving faggot.
>>
>>475695521
I was getting my nails done in the mall yesterday and the woman next to me said "I really like Kamala, I hope she beats the shit out of the fat criminal cunt".
Everyone laughed and whooped, someone said Right on sister! And someone else added Say it girl!
Even the Chinese girl doing my toes had a smile on her face.
>>
>>475696471
Thanks for the bump.
>>
>>475696398
So you don't like the enemy shills being more resourceful in spreading their propaganda whilst simultaneously doing literally fuck all to promote your views
Sounds like seething and skill issue
>>
>>475696608
The fact that it’s false propaganda is the issue. That’s called spam. It’s flooding the board 24/7 with politically-disingenuous garbage. If you go to the report feature, it has spam and flooding as an option to report. Thus, it’s NOT ALLOWED on this board, you stupid dense cunt.
>>
>>475696608
Here you go, you dumbfuck. Tell me this is anything other than spam and flooding:

>>475696885

>>475696734

>>475696727
>>
Bump, fuck you faggots.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.