[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Nooooooooooo.jpg (110 KB, 1354x532)
110 KB
110 KB JPG
Why does his fucking aggregate keep going up?! She's a strong African American woman with the laugh of an angel, who is doing this?!
>>
POLLS
ARE
NOT
REAL

ask yourself this
how many people were in this poll? what were the parameters of this poll? how specifically did they ask these questions?
you wont find those answers
you aren't supposed to ask that

lets come at this from another angle. If a pollster makes up a poll entirely, has a law been broken? nope. It hasn't.

You are gullible
you are stupid
you will not make it
because you fell for the poll meme

time is short
do better.
>>
I was over at my foster mom's apartment today helping with some errands. She lives in a very urban city of a very blue state. After picking up her social security check we went to one of the nearby Whole Foods. It’s the kind of place that hipsters, vegans, legit pink pussy hat wearers and trust fund kids go to unwind with a wheat grass onions latte.

Former President Trump was on the TV and the local social worker said to his public administrator buddy (gay lovers since the aids epidemic), “You know what? He wasn't so bad. Inflation was low, the border was secure, and we didn't see any new wars. I can’t believe I’m saying this but Ol’ Mar-a-lago Don’s got my vote this year.”

I looked around and all I saw were heads nodding in agreement. I heard a few calls of “Yas Queen” and “poggers" from the twitch streamers around me. Even saw the lonely blue haired cat lady smile and raise her orange tabby with a hand nitted Maga hat.
>>
>>475696133
You’re going to seethe a lot this November. It’s her turn.
>>
>>475696238
Then I clapped
>>
>>475695939
Trump won
>>
>>475696238
its true
i was there and so was my wife and her boyfirend

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.