[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Why is it that Europeans can't 360-no-scope a moon cricket who breaks into their property without the state arresting them? These nig-nogs can rape their women but if these white knights intervene they get arrested.

I used to live in Southern Italy when I was way younger in the city and it kinda scared me. Seeing Pajeets, Chinks, and even Romanians (Gyspies). Now according to my relatives, they cant go out after 8 because proch money nig-nogs sit out in the street harassing people and breaking into homes.

Why is it that the Government values the lives of criminals and is willing to throw the citizens defending their lives & property into prison.
>>
>>475696190
because Europe lost WW2 to America
even the allies
ESPECIALLY the allies
>>
File: 1720409107946439s.jpg (2 KB, 125x125)
2 KB
2 KB JPG

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.