[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_2197.jpg (836 KB, 1170x1681)
836 KB
836 KB JPG
> "The Jews are all over the government," Nixon complained to his chief of staff, H.R. "Bob" Haldeman, in an Oval Office meeting recorded on one of a set of White House tapes released yesterday at the National Archives. Nixon said the Jews needed to be brought under control by putting someone "in charge who is not Jewish" in key agencies.

Washington "is full of Jews," the president asserted. "Most Jews are disloyal." He made exceptions for some of his top aides, such as national security adviser Henry Kissinger, his White House counsel, Leonard Garment, and one of his speechwriters, William Safire, and then added:

"But, Bob, generally speaking, you can't trust the bastards. They turn on you. Am I wrong or right?"

Haldeman agreed wholeheartedly. "Their whole orientation is against you. In this administration, anyway. And they are smart. They have the ability to do what they want to do--which is to hurt us."

> “This antisemitism is stronger than we think ya know. It’s unfortunate but it has happened to the Jews, happened in Spain, it’s happened in Germany, it’s happening and now it’s gonna happen in America if these people don’t start behavin.”

> “The Bohemian Grove, which I attend from time to time—it is the most faggy goddamned thing you could ever imagine, with that San Francisco crowd."

> “I can’t shake hands with anybody from San Francisco”

>”Televison in it’s present form is the opiate of the people of the United States”

> “Never forget, the press is the enemy. The establishment is the enemy. The professors are the enemy. Professors are the enemy. Write that on a blackboard 100 times and never forget it."

> "I don't think a woman should be in any government job whatever. I mean, I really don't. The reason why I do is mainly because they are erratic and emotional."

>
>>
File: 1696312623763929.png (639 KB, 746x702)
639 KB
639 KB PNG
>>475696308
Have the /pol/ conservatives finally turned on Ronald Reagan?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jVBZZ1Vh8Jo
>>
Sorry for the errors posting on mobile and a bit tired, anyways what are your thoughts?
>>
>>475696308
Why did the dirty rubber faced faggot think we should defend Israel and say we should protect it even though he admitted it had no strategic interest?
>>
File: hollowhax--CIA_DEBUNKED.png (1.12 MB, 1069x1604)
1.12 MB
1.12 MB PNG
>kikes manipulating data for their own, Satanic ends
>>
>>475696308
That was pretty common sentiment back in Nixon's day.

Nixon is the only one who made recordings of his meetings though.
>>
File: jfk.png (163 KB, 787x898)
163 KB
163 KB PNG
JFK was killed by the CIA
The CIA that worked for LBJ
in a deal that the CIA control the DNC
>>
File: 1wc7nb.jpg (31 KB, 450x450)
31 KB
31 KB JPG
>>475696308
DEI?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.