[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: it is over.png (95 KB, 616x568)
95 KB
95 KB PNG
There's literally not a single aggregate where she's winning. Trump is sweeping the entire board.

I thought she was supposed to be better than Biden?
>>
>>475696571
bro she just started her campaign and already gained 3 points nationally
>>
File: 1719938424106964.png (2.53 MB, 1792x1024)
2.53 MB
2.53 MB PNG
>>475696571
Disagree hard.
Same experience here in Texas. Even diehard Republicans have straight up told me they deeply admire Kamala Harris for achieving everything she has as a Black woman in America. That kind of perseverance and fortitude is the kind of leader we need. Most of my republican friends flat out refuse to vote for a convicted felon and rapist.
I haven't fully made up my mind yet, but I really think Kamala is the winning ticket.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EzNwu_o3X3w
>>
>>475696571
It’s called shills flooding the board with bullshit spam 24/7.
>>
>>475696571
Because she's an idiot?
>>
>>475696646
Short Honeymoon bump. All the MSM shilling is showing not much in results lol
>>
>>475696571
This may sound weird, but Kamala Harris winning would actually be the greatest Acceleration RedPill in American history.
Can you imagine the power levels being attained by once complete Normies?
>>
>>475696661
>Down here in Texas bullshit follows
Show your leaf flag.
>>
>>475696571
Polls annoy the shit out of me.
300 million people in the US
What do you think the odds are of
150 million people plus or minus one to two percent nearly equally supporting one choice or the other every single year, every single poll?
The odds have gotta be up there pretty high.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.