[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: images (25).jpg (8 KB, 299x168)
8 KB
8 KB JPG
So basically I don't wanna go too deep but I have an ex who I spawned a few kids with, and don't get me wrong this isn't about regret or anything like that. I love them. But she is constantly upping the Ante in terms of the payments and it's driving me fucking doolally. I know she's not spending all this money on the kids, but what the fuck can I say? She has all the power. Sometimes I feel like shooting myself unironically.
>>
File: maxresdefault (11).jpg (94 KB, 1280x720)
94 KB
94 KB JPG
>>475697291
Doolally is such a good word.

Yere drivin me fukin doolaleh Hagrid
>>
>>475697291
Run and don't look back, take all your money and prepare to flee the country. That bitch can care for her self.
>>
>>475697291
Decrese income,increase expenses and leave a clear paper trail. Court in USA will only assign a percentage of your income based on tax returns or W2 minus expenses which are not heavily scrutinized. If you have big expenses it cancels out your income and you have less to pay.
>>
>>475697776
yea this approach is probably better desu
>>
>>475697291
Man up and pay for the human lives you created. Be thankful you were blessed with the opportunity to continue your genes after millions of years and give them.the best possible life instead of whining about it to childless weirdos on this shithole. Do you think it's cheap to raise children? It's either you paying for them or the state.
>>
>>475698740
This is what you do, you piece of shit. You want to pay less fight the bitch in court for placement and have her pay you.
>>
>>475697291
JayC?
>>
>>475699113
From discord btw
>>
>>475698740
rare flag
>>
>>475697291
Do NOT take your kids to another land and lay low and free--do not!
>>
>>475697291
Haha you got suckered into the child support scam. Fuck people.
>>
>>475697291
Kill her in real life.
>>
>>475699661
LOL
>>
>>475697291
Talk to a lawyer and figure out if you're paying more or less than you're obliged to.
>>
don't give up

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.