[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

*HALTS the war in Iran saving thousands of White Americans and DOES NOT ALLOW Israel to wage war in the Middle East*
What's your problem with Madame President Harris again?
>>
File: 1721799925817429.jpg (73 KB, 631x975)
73 KB
73 KB JPG
>"DICKS could be here" she thought, "I've never been in this public office before. There could be DICKS anywhere." The cool wind felt good against her bare chest. "I LOVE SUCKING DICKS" she thought. Hypnotize by Biggie Smalls reverberated her entire campaign bus, making it pulsate even as the $9 wine circulated through her powerful thick veins and washed away her (merited) fear of sex tapes on the internet. "With a blowjob, you can get any career you want" she said to herself, out loud
>>
>>475697602
I didnt vote for this NIGGER
I'm ridin with based Biden
>>
File: 20240726_161425.jpg (419 KB, 2318x2342)
419 KB
419 KB JPG
>The fat controller laughed
>You are wrong.
>>
>>475697602
Netanyahu ain't stopping shit for this amature who can't even find Gaza on a map.
>>
>>475697602
Cool so instead we go to war with Russia.
>>
>>475697602
>Imagining this balloonhead has any agency in foreign policy... or really anything
Whew, leaf
>>
File: IMG_2799.png (386 KB, 874x864)
386 KB
386 KB PNG
Based in voting Kamala unironically
Trumps surrounded by neocons and zionists who want a war with Iran, JD Vance said “we need to hit Iran HARD”
>>
>>475698080
The war with Russia will end VERY QUICKLY if Trump wins. Why? Because the precision armaments needed to attack Iran are committed to defending Ukraine. PLEASE USA NEED TO AVOID ANOTHER MIDDLE EAST WAR IT SERVES YOU NO PURPOSE!

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.