[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1720409437049886.png (198 KB, 1100x1007)
198 KB
198 KB PNG
This is what your tax dollars are used for. You liking it, nigguh?
>>
>>475697735
It's all you memeflag kikes to, weird that.
>>
>>475697735
I see the filthy sellout pedo 4chan moderation refusing to moderate the raid and if it was any other raid or any other board they would.
I think Hiro is a pedophile that should be jailed for selling access to his user base and protecting sexual predators activities.
>>
>>475697735
Hey, all those Grievance Studies majors need to eat too, frogboy, it's tough out there since Biden fucked things.
>>
File: 1721870354714493m.jpg (83 KB, 1015x1024)
83 KB
83 KB JPG
>>475697735
The more spam, the more propaganda, the more I know that we're on the right track.

Fucking ads are even the BJ queen KH herself. Kek.
>>
>>475697735
memeflag
>>475697868
indian in canada who wants a green card bc he has a shitty shit eating diploma from india

this all the trump 2024 campaign has left after we realized trumps a kike
sad, very sad
>>
Shut up faggot, we don’t support Zion Don
>>
>>475697735
Whoever greenlit this probably didn't do their research. Do they think posting pro kackle kween propaganda is gonna somehow make us support her? Or will it just galvanize us to do some IRL sabotage like dumping drano into ballot drop boxes or slashing the tires of every USPS truck in blue counties in the days leading up the the election?
>>
>>475697735
I start every /pol/ session by searching once for Kamala, and once for Harris, and instafiltering every single thread that pops up.
Makes the board useable again.
Only reason I even read your OP was because it showed a frog rather than her ugly mug.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.