[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

I was talking about politics with someone, an elderly person from my village, and I mentioned a political figure to which she responded by saying, "Yes, but he's an anti-Semite. Luckily, the Jews manage finance, luckily they hold the top positions, all the biggest American bosses are Jews, we owe them a lot." I looked at her thinking, "Yes, that's exactly the problem," but I simply sank into silence and asked her, "And why do you think that is?" To which she replied that they are intellectually superior.

How far does brainwashing go?
>>
>>475697862
It goes until every last boomer and other geriatric is in a hole. Stockholm syndrome is no joke.
>>
Was she a nigger?
>>
>>475697993
Not even. I am Corsican, and I believe she comes from northern France, Alsace.
>>
>>475697862
Queen Victoria was deeply in love with Napoleon III. Salvador Dali based his own waxed moustache on Napoleon III's. He said it acted as antennae

>>Dali’s mustache grew and grew, morphing into what Dali referred to as a mystical antenna through which he could, “receive information from the atmosphere and channel it into his work . . . It enabled him to perceive his surroundings more intensively and completely.” As if the world was lacking a more intense version of Dali, Dali focused on his mustache. He wanted to create a mustache-driven frenzied reality that would outlive his own lifespan.
>>
File: I smell the jew.jpg (146 KB, 588x744)
146 KB
146 KB JPG
>>475698466

Was she a jew?
>>
It's ingrained into every Boomer and somewhat Gen X. There's no reasoning or arguing with them, they are completely overtaken by it. That's why it's a bit annoying to see the "zion don" posts here, as if it makes any difference. Boomers would blow themselves up before voting for someone who doesn't worship isreal.
>>
>>475698695
No idea, she works in real estate agency
>>
>>475698860
Indeed. The sole antisemitic thought that JMLP expressed was that gas chambers were just a detail of history and shouldn’t be discussed as often; she still seemed absolutely shocked when I brought a mere quote from him into a discussion.
>>
>>475698628
Friends of mine I started a satirical political group that glorifies and celebrates mustaches. They are advocates for the downfall of the clean-shaven, whom they see as an inferior race. They engage in political activism. They have their own stickers and pseudo-scientific studies linking the fall of the French Fifth Republic to the lack of mustaches on our presidents. I’m part of the activist group on Instagram, and it is extremely hilarious. I’m going to share this with them.
>>
>>475697862
I always bring up acting, why are there so many Jewish actors, are Jews better actors than non Jews. Nobody accepts that they are better actors. The question is then why are there so many Jewish actors: the answer is that the studios are run by Jews and it is nepotism. The same is true in all other professions, you can’t tell people that, you have to let them make the connection.
>>
>>475697862
Th same guy will tell you that there is no relation between race and IQ.
NPCs can internalize contradictions without even noticing them.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.