[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

So the leftist media is in full force right now to fabricate mass support for Kamala and paint her as an impressive woman.

My question is, with the legacy media continuing to lose relevance and X being a central hub for political debate, does the left still have enough media might to pull this off?
>>
Man this kikery tickles me good. It's like hearing bullshit from my crazy ex

> - Netanyahu: "For Iran, Israel is first, America is next. So when Israel fights Hamas, we're fighting Iran. When we fight Hezbollah, we fight Iran. When we fight the Houthis, we fight Iran. And when we fight Iran, we're fighting radical terrorism."
Yuh cos America is right on the border with Israel

>- Netanyahu: "We're not only protecting us, we're protecting you!"
we're doing you a favour goy

>- Netanyahu: "That victory is in sight. Israel's defeat of Hamas will be a powerful blow will be a defeat for the Axis of Terror."
The light at the end of the tunnel, words which every American hears before a forever war

>- Netanyahu: "America and Israel today can forge a security alliance in the Middle East to counter the growing Iranian threat. All countries that have made peace with Israel and all countries that will make peace with Israel can join the alliance."
anyone part of the Jewish empire is ok

>- Netanyahu: "Despite these times of upheaval, I'm hopeful for the future. I'm hopeful about Israel, because the Jewish people emerged from the depths of hell, from dispossession and genocide, and despite all odds we've built a powerful and vibrant and safe democracy."
yes they certainly come from hell and the very best the Jew can build is a house of cards where everyone is miserable

>- Netanyahu: "Israel will always remain America's indispensable ally."
We are YOUR best ally, just don't ask what Israel does for America that's antisemitic

>- Netanyahu has finished his address to Congress.
>- Netanyahu received more than 70 standing ovations from the Congress.
does any other country go on stage to address Americans? Has China ever done it?
>>
File: Eddy man.jpg (10 KB, 285x249)
10 KB
10 KB JPG
i was scratching my ballsack. it felt so good. i had to keep scratching. i just oh GOD
>>
>>475698221
Of course. They handle the boomers and other TV-dependent retards. The DNC and the niggers at USPS/local BOE will handle the rest.
>>
>>475698221
Its all rigfged if Kamala wins i'm going to a better country somewhere else this is bullshit
shes an actual threat to our democracy im not going to fucking be able to handle it if she wins
>>
>>475698221
She had an affair with a married man, 30 years older than her and they're scrambling right now to fact check the fuck out of that until it's off the interwebs.
>>
File: 1706209069178648.jpg (132 KB, 1050x988)
132 KB
132 KB JPG
It's over, trumptards. Best to get an early start on that 2028 campaign.
>>
>>475698221
>So the leftist media is in full force right now to fabricate mass support for Kamala and paint her as an impressive woman.
Yea I mean they don't have time and this accelerated fake shit is ridiculous.
>>
File: tariq Kamala.jpg (368 KB, 933x834)
368 KB
368 KB JPG
>>475698728
Go dialate for fweedom
>>
>>475698221
>does the left still have enough media might to pull this off
Yes, their goal isn't really to convince right wing but to get dem or lean-dems. This kind of person is extremely susceptible to this kind of thing.
Also they just need to get close enough so when they 'find' a few boxes of votes in detroit, atlanta and philly they get the win.
>>
>>475699211
Checked

I love me some Tariq Nah-sneed.

Also waiting for him to deliver her a Coon Train award any day now.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.