[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_8262.jpg (63 KB, 658x658)
63 KB
63 KB JPG
Let’s address the accusation coming out recently that you don’t like Kamala Harris because of her race (whatever the fuck that is).

This is Kamala if she was a white redhead with blue eyes. Do you feel any differently about her?
>>
>>475698553
no. i actually think she's more attractive as a brown woman
>>
>>475698553
please fuck off and die.
>>
>>475698553
I am a sexist first, then a racist. I would never support a woman for office period. I would vote for a nigger before I ever voted for a woman.
>>
>>475698553
I don't like her based on policy and political idealogy. Has nothing to do with gender or race (whatever she is)
>>
>>475698553
i don't respect women or niggers or poos or anyone. But i hate kamala because she isn't competent. that's why i'm different.
>>
File: 1720914634384133.png (244 KB, 550x602)
244 KB
244 KB PNG
>>475698553
Is she still a vapid, brainless, lush and worthless cunt?
If so: then no, I don't feel any differently.
>>
>>475698553
>her race (whatever the fuck that is)
Don't know where these guys are from
>>
I couldn't care less about her political ideology.

She's a nigger and a jeet.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.