[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Do you fear your wife?
>>
>>475698680
Nope
>>
I don't have wives, I have a bunch of women I impregnated in the Philippines who I keep tabs on. I send them a hundred bucks when they have a believable sob story.
>>
>>475698680
What kind of question is that
>>
>>475698680
Go look at my thread >>475695033
My wife doesn’t stop spamming me
>>
>>475698911
I have a hard time believing you have a way of sending them money without doxxing yourself.
>>
>>475698911
Same except Thailand. They were all daughters, I would have brought a son over here. Gonna try again in Sweden.
>>
>>475698680
Hitler was Christian.
Hitler believed in God (YHWH) and he encouraged and supported Christians.
Hitler believed that the fight of German people for their own survival against the Jew-Devils was a divine mission from God.
Hitler didn't lose because he didn't believe enough in God, Hitler lost because vengeance is Yahweh's and it was not yet the right time for the destruction of the Jew's Mystery Babylon.

Research Christian Identity and Two Seedline Theory.
Mystery Babylon is explained in the Revelation of John, it's the combination of all the individual empires that have ruled over Whites throughout history.
Nebuchadnezzar (Head of Gold)

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.