[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_8042.jpg (598 KB, 1887x2560)
598 KB
598 KB JPG
IT’S OVER! Zoomer pop star Charli XCX endorsed Kamala Harris, signaling the end of Brat Summer.
>Charli XCX, perhaps sensing the twin swells of support for two powerful women, wrote the post that would, in three words, signal the end of Brat Summer: “kamala IS brat.”
>In the hours following, Harris’ social media team leaned into her support, updating their social headers to BRAT’s green hue. Soon, people who were absolutely not having a Brat Summer—CNN reporter Jake Tapper, Minnesota governor Tim Walz—began to pile atop an already fragile meme. There were mixes made that interpolated Harris’ own speeches where lyrics about doing key bumps used to be. By the end of the day, Brat Summer had been pronounced dead.
https://pitchfork.com/thepitch/brat-summer-is-dead-long-live-brat-summer/
>>
File: 1678792298735005.png (959 KB, 1043x1246)
959 KB
959 KB PNG
Why should I give a shit?
>>
>>475698894
And I'ma slide slide, slippidy slide
Pop trunk let it down, show up in my ride
>>
File: 1721956589384836.png (1.68 MB, 1908x1146)
1.68 MB
1.68 MB PNG
>"DICKS could be here" she thought, "I've never been in this public office before. There could be DICKS anywhere." The cool wind felt good against her bare chest. "I LOVE SUCKING DICKS" she thought. Hypnotize by Biggie Smalls reverberated her entire campaign bus, making it pulsate even as the $9 wine circulated through her powerful thick veins and washed away her (merited) fear of sex tapes on the internet. "With a blowjob, you can get any career you want" she said to herself, out loud.
>>
I don't understand a fucking word of this.
>>
>>475698894
this is the most fake, gay, astroturfed campaign i have ever seen. it is so insulting how fucking fake this shit is.
>>
>>475698894
Ouch... c grade celebrities
>>
>>475700969
I don't even think trannies would stoop this low. They're still autists and sharper than that.
>>
>>475698894
Oh no! Kamala is going to win!!! Wtf!!! U retard, lmao... do you think that you feel out of a coconut tree? Ot that what has once been, will be, what was, what has once been?
>>
>>475700969
There's like 25 kamala threads on /pol/ right now. Can't imagine how much ActBlue is spending on this shit worldwide.
>>
File: ohno.png (445 KB, 675x793)
445 KB
445 KB PNG
>>475698894
english hasbeen singer endorsing murican president?
wow, this is really a turning point
>>
>>475701372
Lol, its so #SAD. They are so desperate, that they have resorted to spam posting on 4chan.
>>
>>475701372
It's AB and the Lincoln Project combined. Trump wasn't supposed to survive, and Nikki Haley was supposed to be the GOP chosen candidate.
That's what the warmongers wanted. Trump will not go to war, he hates the idea of killing innocent people and destroying buildings and property by bombing shit to smithereens.
It's why Bolton, Graham, Romney, Haley, etc all hate him so much.
JD Vance wasn't supposed to be VP either.

They're cracked out of their minds with failure and desperation and it clearly shows. They're not getting their wars. Their MIC gibs and money laundering in Ukraine are on borrowed time.
>>
>>475701744
What's stopping them from trying to do it again?
>>
>>475698894
BRAT as in bananas, rice, applesauce and toast because she makes me sick to my stomach?
>>
>>475699020
because shit like this appeals to women, especially women who usually don't vote. Think of below 27, normie club whores who could not give less of a fuck about politics suddenly have their favorite (((musician))) or (((artist))) endorse a political candidate. That's points that Trump doesn't have, that's one step closer to a sheboon in the white house.
>>
>>475698894
What's with this celebrity endorsement bullshit that always goes on during the election?
>>
>>475698894
She's "31" and zoomers don't give a shit about her.
>>
>>475698894
Only thing I know about XCX is that she wrote that song I Don't Care and when she performed it in front of a German audience they were like "Shit cover, bitch." and she got her panties in a bunch.
Who cares what she thinks. She's british and she's not Taylor Swift or Beyonce.
>>
>>475698894
speaking of reaching.
It's getting to be about that time OP.
>>
>>475698894
gosh her outfit makes me wanna goon super hard
>>
>>475702275
I'm not worried about women in this election. Women will not vote for Kamala. It's in their nature to tear her down. They do not uplift one another. They sidestab and pulls down the crab that tries to climb out.

If Kamala picks a sexy male VP, maybe. But the democrats are so mindbroken on how human nature works that they think they can reinvent the sexes and the mind by simply telling it to be different.
>>
Kamala and her people are going to do something stupid like pick the do-nothing homo Buttigieg for VP and completely scuttle their own campaign, then resort to blatant election stealing. Just watch.
>>
>>475705699
Checked.
But assuming elections and the parties themselves aren't fake and gay, the Democrats are dumb enough now to believe their own hype. If they try and cheap Kamala into office and succeed, then the US will just splinter into tiny nations. Nobody will trust DC anymore after that. With Biden there was plausible deniability, because he'd been in politics for 40 years and had been both a senator and a two-term VP with Obama. With Harris it would be too obvious, but they're arrogant enough to try.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.