[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: average latinx.png (9 KB, 522x574)
9 KB
9 KB PNG
>cannot handle the most minute criticisms
>constantly begging white men to fuck their women
>wants to be seen as white while simultaneously denigrating actual white people
>cries about "D&C" whenever white people start to notice this
>accuses everyone who criticizes them of some other brown group
>refuses to ever admit that white people can't stand them
>>
File: Largest-Ancestry.jpg (392 KB, 1600x1130)
392 KB
392 KB JPG
That is why I don't like white identity and much rather use ethnicity and ancestry. I can tell a lot more about someone if they're Anglo or German and or Irish etc.
>>
>>475699689
Your reply has very little to do with the subject of this thread.
>>
>>475698993
agree with you. I got very lucky, i'm a blonde half breed beaner. I got pretty much all the upsides of both and a couple downsides of both. I actually experience significantly more discrimination from my latino side. but i also fucking despise most latinos, especially the "americanized" ones because they will do everything in their fucking power to fuck over white people and it's ridiculous. They are the definition of "Bite the hand that feeds".

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.