[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: sdfs.png (296 KB, 500x500)
296 KB
296 KB PNG
I was looking at reddit for some cope about the way men are treated by society for having depression.
It was going well until I found this place called "TwoXChromosomes" with has 13x the users than the depression subreddit.
I don't know if I can ever see a female therapist again after reading some of these posts.

Everything is a power struggle. They find it totally acceptable for men to die in gutters if they "don't put in the same work as women" when it comes to fixing depression, seeing it as a non-gendered issue.

I'll go back, since something is surging inside of me. But just what do these women think is going to happen if they continue to perpetuate the male depression cycle that they often source as the reason for making womens life so difficult.

I read some essays by Schopenhauer last week.
>>
>>475699026
They're all going to get raped in killed in a war zone as the worst case scenario.
Any woman who posts on reddit is basically a wombless meat sack worker bee who will live, consume and die a servant of the state.
>>
>>475699026
Reading reddit posts is the most depressing, lobotomizing, anti-useful thing I can think of. Even before you read any of the things you describe, you knew that they would be there. There is no need to confirm that.
>>
File: g36evrtyer.png (262 KB, 646x595)
262 KB
262 KB PNG
>>475699637
I haven't used reddit in such a long time, I actually forgot it was like this. Of course the intention was to see what day to day normies are thinking about certain issues.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.