[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: img_309458340958390.png (1013 KB, 1304x1260)
1013 KB
1013 KB PNG
Nearly five months after Donald Trump vowed on social media that he would debate “ANYTIME, ANYWHERE, ANYPLACE,” the former president has backed out of that promise.

“Given the continued political chaos surrounding Crooked Joe Biden and the Democrat Party, general election debate details cannot be finalized until Democrats formally decide on their nominee,” Trump’s communications director Steven Cheung said in a statement.

“Therefore, it would be inappropriate to schedule things with Harris because Democrats very well could still change their minds,” wrote Cheung.

Amid the mounting outcry, Biden dropped out of the 2024 presidential race and minutes later, endorsed Harris. “Today I want to offer my full support and endorsement for Kamala to be the nominee of our party this year,” wrote Biden in a statement at the time. “Democrats — it’s time to come together and beat Trump. Let’s do this.” His endorsement was soon followed by other party leaders, including former president Bill Clinton and former secretary of state Hillary Clinton.

Trump, who previously said that the debates could be “run by the Corrupt DNC” when faced with Biden as an opponent, recently said that he believes a debate against Harris should be hosted by Fox News, instead of ABC News.

Despite his waning eagerness to take on Harris, on Thursday, the vice president said she is “ready to go” in a showdown against Trump and accused him of “backpedaling.”

“I have agreed to the previously agreed upon Sept. 10 debate. He agreed to that previously,” Harris said. “Now, here he is backpedaling, and I’m ready, and I think the voters deserve to see the split screen that exists in this race on a debate stage, and so I’m ready. Let’s go.”

https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/politics-news/kamala-harris-trump-backs-out-debates-1235068484/
>>
Holy shit, Trump is coward. LOL
>>
As if he would back out of a debate
We are witnessed the shilling of the century. They are printing money for this.
>>
>>475699122
She seems to have forgotten that September 10 is after August 22nd.
>>
He isn't debating rfk either.
Go be the nominee or stfu with your woman crying.
>>
>>475699122
He agreed to debate Biden. He didn't agree to debate anyone else.
>>
>>475699578
cope
>>
>>475699122
he'd be stupid to debate her before her official nomination though. Nothing to win.
If he kicks her ass, she might be replaced which is not in his interest as she's a weak candidate that nobody actually liked publicly until the media campaign started
If he looses (out of tactical thinking or pure retardation) it's also bad for him.
So wait for the nomination and he at least has the opportunity to turn the debate in a win.
>>
>>475699645
>c-c-cope
What's he supposed to cope with bro? The fact he's winning all the states needed for 270?
He doesn't need this debate, Kamala does.

I can smell the desperation coming off you guys.
>>
>>475699645
Harris is worse than Biden in a debate she is more cognitively impaired than an ancient pedofile with advanced neurodegenerative disease.
>>
Why are Republicans so terrified of Kamala Harris?

First they keep trying to force Joe Biden to run, after saying he should drop out, so they could avoid Harris

Now Trump is chickening out of debating her
>>
>>475699926
>Please debate me I need the bump.

Your girl is going to lose lol.
>>
Trump should just respond to "You promised to debate me" with "and Dems said Biden would be the nominee"
>>
>>475700052
That would make him sound even more chicken.
>>
>>475700087
Why? If the NBA Finals are scheduled as Lakers vs. Knicks, but then the Celtics show up, you don't think the Lakers would be like "fuck this"?
>>
>>475700052
So Trump only wants to debate Biden? He can’t debate anyone other than an 81 year old man? Lmao
>>
>>475700087
Yeah you're right he should just debate Chase and Cornell and rfk and any other fucking loser that asks for it.
>>
>>475699122
Did Harris win the primary?
There is a process
>Drumpf didn't debate this random person we dragged off the streets, we win by extension
>>
>>475699122
Copmala has not been nominated
Trump has no obligation to entertain her foolish woman nonsense.
>>
Don't care, still voting Trump.
>>
>>475699122
>backs out
You can’t back out of something you never agreed to. The word you’re looking for is “refuses”.
>>
>>475699122
>"I have agreed to the previously agreed upon Sept. 10 debate. He agreed to that previously. Now, here he is backpedaling, and I’m ready, and I think the voters deserve to see the split screen that exists in this race on a debate stage, and so I’m ready. Let’s go.”
She's an actual retarded person.
>>
>>475699122
Why should he debate her until she’s officially his opponent? Fuck off shill.
>>
>>475699122
Makes sense. This isn’t Internet Bloodsports, be a real nominee or you’re not getting takem seriously
>>
>>475700052
No, it should be, “You want to put your own party through picking a new nominee AGAIN?”
>>
Lol, nigga, no buddy gives a fuck about kamala. Ur wasting ur time spam posting on 4chan of all places. Really shows just how truly desperate you have become. No one is gonna vote for her buddy! . Do you think you fell out of a coconut tree? Or what once was, has been, will become, what once was ???
>>
>>475699926
Why are liberals shilling so hard for Kamala “Heels Up” Harris is the better question.
>>
>>475699827
Exactly. That's the mistake he made with Joe. He kicked his ass just in time for them to replace him

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.