[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

The 144,000 Elect Israelites will torture those who betrayed the Aryan race. They will be undefeated in battle. True warrior prophets.
>>
meds
>>
>>475699543
I wish…
>>
Christians are the Great Foe. They will never, EVER stop simping for their kike masters.
Every Christian must be killed or converted before we can kill the kikes.
>>
>>475699543
Very creative anon
>>
Alright
>>
>>475699543
>those who betrayed the Aryan race.
the aryan race will be destroyed, along with the rest of the goy that doesn't kneel in the name of Jesus.

they will be a terrifying force to be reckoned with

>captcha
>hookr
>>
>>475699543
Do you want us to prick our fingers and put our blood on a piece of paper that says "I intend to bring forth heaven on Earth and release all from bondage"?
>>
File: 236.png (138 KB, 582x782)
138 KB
138 KB PNG
>>475699924
>entire conception of the world revolves around Fox News and the GOP
>>
>>475701804
>retard redditor comes to 4/pol/
>goes into a thread
>posts something about "FOX NEWS" and "GOP"
"Heh, I sure showed them."
>takes a screenshot and fucks off back to where he came from to show his friends how he heroically stood up to the FOX NEWS watchers
>>
File: starremphiam.jpg (3 KB, 125x125)
3 KB
3 KB JPG
Learn to read
The 12 tribes of Israel were god's chosen.
Then they turned into degenerate pieces of shit (same as they are today)
God sent his son down to try to sway them and they ordered the local Roman militia to kill him.
When Jesus died the curtain was ripped in half and an earthquake occured ... that was the end of god's covenant with the kikes.
The chosen ones will be true hearted people.
They definately will not be kikes loyal to the synagogue and Bibi LOL
Some may be of Israeli/Jew bloodline
Saul was a Jew and foresook them and became Paul.... one of the most revered Christian Apostles

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.