[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Kamala Harris beginning to shorten in the betting again.

Just accept that she will be the next president. Trump couldn't beat dementia Biden in 2020, and all of his endorsed candidates failed miserably in the 2022 midterms. He is too unstable to win enough of the NPC vote.
>>
File: 1721799925817429.jpg (73 KB, 631x975)
73 KB
73 KB JPG
>"DICKS could be here" she thought, "I've never been in this public office before. There could be DICKS anywhere." The cool wind felt good against her bare chest. "I LOVE SUCKING DICKS" she thought. Hypnotize by Biggie Smalls reverberated her entire campaign bus, making it pulsate even as the $9 wine circulated through her powerful thick veins and washed away her (merited) fear of sex tapes on the internet. "With a blowjob, you can get any career you want" she said to herself, out loud.
>>
>>475699856
I was over at my foster mom's apartment today helping with some errands. She lives in a very urban city of a very blue state. After picking up her social security check we went to one of the nearby Whole Foods. It’s the kind of place that hipsters, vegans, legit pink pussy hat wearers and trust fund kids go to unwind with a wheat grass onions latte.

Former President Trump was on the TV and the local social worker said to his public administrator buddy (gay lovers since the aids epidemic), “You know what? He wasn't so bad. Inflation was low, the border was secure, and we didn't see any new wars. I can’t believe I’m saying this but Ol’ Mar-a-lago Don’s got my vote this year.”

I looked around and all I saw were heads nodding in agreement. I heard a few calls of “Yas Queen” and “poggers" from the twitch streamers around me. Even saw the lonely blue haired cat lady smile and raise her orange tabby with a hand nitted Maga hat.
>>
>>475699856
>aussie
Why the fuck do you care?
>>
>>475700111
Because your burger politics have implications here.

It's also funny to laugh at you baboons.
>>
>>475700151
Who cares, shut up then. If you admit you're a slave to our political fluctuation, be silent like a good peon.
>>
>>475699856
Uh oh, not looking good for ol'Kamala
>>
>>475700240
Nah cry more idiot.
I will laugh when you elect her, and you will be seething.
>>
As seen before Kamala can’t debate and Biden lost on that very fact and dropped out, get real.
>>
>>475700151
What implications?
>>475700386
I know she'll be elected, because the democrats have zero shame and will steal the election just like they did before. I wouldnt be surprised if she gets 100 million "votes".
>>
>>475699856
remember when hilary was going to win
>>
>>475700386
Go fuck yourself you pencil necked shitskin pussy. The Jews are going to elect Donal Trun because he's the only retard who can unite the nation for WW3. We're all going to die including you, faggot. You first in fact.
>>
>>475699856
I really hope so
it would be even more hilarious than Trump
>>
>>475700151
>paid shill
>>
>>475699856
Kettle calling it's self bahahaha black?
> NPC vote
>>
File: 1641324872298.png (552 KB, 1440x1388)
552 KB
552 KB PNG
>>475700670
>Go fuck yourself you pencil necked shitskin pussy. The Jews are going to elect Donal Trun because he's the only retard who can unite the nation for WW3. We're all going to die including you, faggot. You first in fact.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.