[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: F4-5bEhXwAA6lE2.jpg (59 KB, 1024x960)
59 KB
59 KB JPG
Do "demoralisers" jumping on this board from discord even know that in the end they are much bigger losers than the schizos they bait to their threads? Why waste your time going to a place you hate to be miserable. I don't get it.
>>
>>475700343

Because they're a bunch of retards who think this is how memes work. The cringe is off the charts. I like watching millions go down the drain to do nothing.
>>
>misery loves company
Don't make threads asking people to explain the obvious to you.
>>
weak faggot
>>
>>475700439
>>475700451
Yeah, but you're by far leagues worse if you waste your time doing that shit compared to the retarded boomers on here. They look veyr gay trying to look smug compared to them
>>
>>475700343
We used to have a saying around here: It's like pissing in an ocean of piss

some things never change
>>
>>475700839
>nooo you can't just post things i don't like
>you're demoralizing me :(
just transition fag
>>
>>475700343
These sub 80iq discord fags do this because deep down, they know they're shallow pieces of shit who will likely wither into nothing once their youth or whatever gimmick they've been riding on becomes obsolete. Problem is, the schizo they are riling up have been known to collectively pull off some crazy shit like calling in an airstrike on some Syrian rebels based on a photo or taking down some celebrity faggot's self-masturbatory art project based on the position of stars and contrails of aircraft flying overhead.

So I say keep it up. It won't just be an army of trolls spamming polls to tilt the narrative. It'll be a ballot harvester in a swing county carjacked a few blocks from the dropbox. Or a transformer in a solid blue district shot up right before election day. Or an entire team dem operatives masquerading as vote counters doxxed and suddenly afflicted with food poisoning right as they show up on election night. Keep it up.
>>
>>475700343
Discord creatures are essentially dysgenic because their raid plans amount to admitting they're not in any way relevant, need attention at any cost and feel inferior to those from whom they try to get it. It's not humor, it's outright existential desperation
>>
>>475700343
It's hard to keep moral up when your opponent is practically the second coming of Obama.

Eight years of this bitch btw
>>
>>475700343
Body is going to vote for their nigjeet whore anyway. The only reasonthey spam here is their usual report spam tactics and mass censorship don't work here like they do on reddit, Facebook and instagran.
>>
>>475702302
The thing is, we know you don't like or believe in it. It's fake rage bait that's just pathetic and tiring.

Did you really like cock smoking kamala a week ago? Be honest with yourself.
>>
>>475700343
They all post like that crazy shooter Thomas Crooks. Creepy bunch of faggots that's for sure.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.