[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: broken trump voter.jpg (203 KB, 1580x788)
203 KB
203 KB JPG
the meme magic is gone
it's over
>>
The mementum is all on Kamala’s side. You can’t stop it.
>>
>>475700353
Good we can finally abandon isreal and Europe death to the great satan, little satan and the western demons
>>
>>475700453
momalamentum
>>
>>475700353
They lost all their energy because our MAGA pals all took Trump's "vaccine" to show their support and now are starting to suffer side effects like that.
>>
>>475701735
Good fuck weimerica
>>
>>475700453
Nothing?
>>
Why does a shit-colored turkroach in DK care?
>>
>>475700353
Trump showed the way, but quickly folded (in 2017 literally)
We'll always remember the good times, but I will never vote for Trump again as long as I live
he wasn't the One
>>
I was over at my dad's house today helping with some household chores. He lives in a very rural area of a very red state. At the end of the work, we went to one of the nearby country bars. It's the kind of place that farmers, truckers, legit cowboys and the working class go to unwind with a cold one.

Vice President Harris was on the TV and the local gun store owner said to an auto mechanic (friends since high school),

"You know what? She ain't so bad. The economy is recovering, nobody's rioting, and we're standing up on the world stage again.

"Can't believe I'm saying this bug Ol' Oakland Kam's got my vote this year."

I looked around and all I saw were hands nodding in agreement. I heard a few calls of "Yes sir" and "Damn Straight" from the men around me. Even saw the lonely ball cap wearing farmer in the corner raise his drink with a nod.
>>
>>475702097
The sign is a subtle joke. The shop is called "Sneed's Feed & Seed", where "feed" and "seed" both end in the sound "-eed", thus rhyming with the name of the owner, Sneed. The sign says that the shop was "Formerly Chuck's", implying that the two words beginning with "F" and "S" would have ended with "-uck", rhyming with "Chuck". So, when Chuck owned the shop, it would have been called "Chuck's Feeduck and Seeduck".
>>
>>475700353
Trump had 2 years of power with the house (which he wasted by doing nothing), then he used the last 2 to secure a majority in supreme court. Biggest lame duck president. Oh yeah where's the wall btw? Where are the overseas outsourced jobs that were supposed to come back? 30 billion to Israel and it didn't prevent 1000 hamas fighters gliding into the country. Bro spent time with North Korean leader, now providing Russia with shells and in an antiwest defensive alliance.
>>
>>475702394
migatards stopped worrying about achievements
they got wrapped up in the daily soap operah of russiagate and such
they only think in terms of winning or losing
#I'mWithHim
>>
>>475702394
>>475702771
Good thing he loses and kamala finally stops paying for isreal and europe
>>
File: 1721869660037683s.jpg (3 KB, 120x124)
3 KB
3 KB JPG
>>475700353
The memes make themselves anon

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.