[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

>>
>>475700907
Same as it ever was (since 60s)
>>
i am unironically voting kamalah to punish the retarded boomers.
>>
>>475700907
I’m voting for the 6’3” WHITE MAN WITH BLUE EYES
>>
>>475700975
>>475700997
You are both retarded and underage.
>>
>>475700907
>Republican policy
Jewpremacy is concentrated onto Palestine
>Democrat policy
Jewpremacy is diffused across America and Europe
>>
>>475700907
I'm just not voting
but I'm going to bump Kamala memes because fuck niggerlover trump
>>
>>475700907
>woman vs. man
Yeah I don't back losers so obviously Trump.
>>
>>475700907
sagey sagey cum in cagey
>>
>>475701076
I'm retarded and nearly 30 thank you very much.
>>
>>475700907
I vote for Civil War, public hangings and executions, the complete and final collapse of America and the re-wilding of it's white populace to a hostile world that wants them dead.

I vote for chaos, and fear, and despair of tomorrow. Because on the other side of these awful things? Is Life, for us. The life they stole so long ago.

May the west burn.
>>
I'm voting for Chase Oliver.
>>
>>475700907
No. I will vote KFC Jr or sit home once again. I like that he scares people questioning the Trump vax and all.
>>
>>475700997
same
>>
>>475700907
Yes, we know, still voting Trump
>>
>>475700907
I'm voting for a plane ticket.
>>
>>475700907
How much more time are amerimutts going to waste before they realize this simple thing?
>>
>>475701357
Silence, English Teacher.
>>
BOOK EXPOSING KAMALA HARRIS BANNED FROM AMAZON AND LULU

This is BY FAR the most important book you will ever read this year. Caleb Maupin thoroughly dissects the psychology and personality of Kamala Harris and why she is DANGEROUS for America.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0X_emkhX-xQ

This book was pulled from Amazon on Monday without explanation it's that dangerous to the establishment.

The elites who secretly control the American political system wanted Kamala as POTUS from the start for a number of reasons. They knew she stood no chance of being elected into office democratically, so they strategically placed her as Biden's VP knowing Biden was incapable of running the country due to his age and health meaning it would be inevitable that Kamala would take over.

Kamala is a raging psychopath who hates her father and projects her hatred on to every man (especially black man) she encounters. She also has a deeply Malthusian agenda and seeks to do the bidding of the elites by reducing the human population through abortion up to the moment of birth and contraception. She is anti-human to the core and must be stopped.

This book goes over so many details about this demon it's incredible. Everyone needs to read it before the election so you know what kind of monster Kamala Harris has been her entire life.

THIS NEEDS TO BE ON NATIONAL NEWS.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nNvi7GiUzdA

PDF AVAILABLE:

https://calebmaupin.gumroad.com/l/ndblg
>>
>>475701357
Oh it's going to take us until November. Buckle up raw fish eater.
>>
>>475701357
Never everyone here is brain dead retard nematode nigger cattle
>>
Trump should be TERRIFIED.

I was over at my dads house today helping with some household chores. He lives in a very rural area of a very red state. At the end of the work we went to one of the nearby country bars. It’s the kind of place that farmers, truckers, legit cowboy boot wearers and the working class go to unwind with a cold one.

Vice President Harris was on the TV and the local gun store owner said to his auto mechanic (friends since high school),

“You know what? She ain’t so bad. The economy is recovering, nobody’s rioting, and we’re standing up on the world stage again. Can’t believe I’m saying this but Ol’ Oakland Kam’s got my vote this year.” I looked around and all I saw were heads nodding in agreement. I heard a few calls of “Yes sir” and “Damn Straight” from the men around me. Even saw the lonely ball cap wearing farmer in the corner raise his drink with a nod.
>>
>>475701877
Jesus these copy pastas are such cancer now
>>
>>475700907
Neither
>>
>>475701422
I'm not reading shit written by a commie.
>>
>>475702944
Why?
>>
>>475703153
I already don't like her so it's pointless, and I don't like commies.
>>
>>475700907
>Zion Don vs. Kabbalah Harris
>>
>>475700907
Donald Trump.
>>
I'm voting Kamala because she has actual policies that she stands by. Trump keeps playing ignorant about P2025.
>>
>>475700997
Actually patrician and based as hell, if I was american I wouldn't vote or would vote Kamala, its always better to have a clear enemy in charge than a false right winger bringing false hope

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.