[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

I know ALL of you anons have thought that if you are in Thailand you might get a blowjob from a ladyboy.
A femboy is just a western ladyboy and Thailand has full trans too.
I look forward to the day when I am a boomer and Australian streets are flooded with little femboys and trannies just like Thailand is flooded with trannies.
Imagine for a moment that like 5% of men are "women" meaning 45 % of men compete for 50% of women. Also women are fucked because men can just go fuck a tranny and don't need to put up with their nonsense. The Value of women will decline massively. Trannies will also be hot, trannies are not ugly due to being non asains rather because in our culture they troon late and our troon tech isn't that good.
The only issue is we need to stop women chopping off their tits.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.