[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: brainjack.jpg (102 KB, 710x823)
102 KB
102 KB JPG
Analogies are like a litmus test for IQ. How many times have you seen a conversation like this:
>damn, I'm still upset I failed that math test after studying for so long just because I got one question wrong
>"who cares bro"
>imagine practicing weeks to play in an orchestra and then fucking up the performance because you played one note wrong
>"omg are you saying that playing in an orchestra is the same as taking a math test!!!"
Obviously, what's being compared here is not the magnitude of the event, but failing something that you practiced for extensively because of one mistake. All over the internet you'll see people that are incapable of understanding even simple examples like the above.
Analogies are an easy way to filter out average IQ midwits in the same way the breakfast question is a perfect way to detect low-IQ retards.
>>
File: 1719720897727619.png (359 KB, 680x648)
359 KB
359 KB PNG
How does one fail an entire exam after getting a single question wrong?
>>
File: 1703901690749633.jpg (87 KB, 519x291)
87 KB
87 KB JPG
>>475701284
And people trying to tell me Krauts ain't funny
THIS IS SOME HOLOHAUX TIER GASLIGHTING
>>
>>475701054
you live under water kek
opinion discarded
>>
>>475701054
Conditional hypotheticals are the best test IMO
>you: How would you feel if you didn't have breakfast this morning?
>retard: But I did have breakfast this morning?
>>
>>475701054
But you didn't play in an orchestra.
>>
>>475701284
I've had final exams that were only 2 questions (my statistical mechanics class). Each question had like 4 pages of calculations. 2 hour exam.
>>
>>475703513
And to stick with the analogy, if you failed the second question it would be like performing a perfect trumpet solo for the first hour of the performance, then farting into the trumpet for the second half of it.
>>
>>475701054
Heil Hitler
>>
>>475701054
are you talking about the criminal analogy on /x/?
what are you retarded?
filthy fucking kikes you fucking disgusting jew trash you fucking moron
I don't think you got the analogy, that the kikes are the criminals
fucking dumb alien morons
>>
>>475701054
its not enough to call out tards
of course abstraction isnt their strength
you have to accept they exist and there are a lot of them
>>
>>475703820
kike
It's not enough to call out kikes, it's obvious they're absolute idiots, being human isn't their strength
>>
>>475701054
>same way the breakfast question is a perfect way to detect low-IQ retards
The breakfast question is a true midwit filter, the answers follow normal distribution. Let's explore.
>How would you feel if you didn't eat breakfast today?
A low IQ retard might say "I did eat breakfast" essentially meaning he would feel the same. A midwit on the other hand would say "I'd feel hungry". While the true High IQ would most likely say "I'd feel the same"
There really is only a short window of time where you would say 'I'd feel hungry' and that's the hours between breakfast and lunch. If you get asked this question any other time of the day, you'd feel exactly the same for not having had breakfast in the morning.
>>
>europoors outing themselves as midwits in yet another thread
hashtag just friday morning things
>>
File: 1714625873603804.jpg (269 KB, 500x1212)
269 KB
269 KB JPG
>>475701054
I don't care about anything you just wrote.
>>
>>475701054
Did the examinee have breakfast?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.