[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: ka-mala-spam.jpg (458 KB, 1634x915)
458 KB
458 KB JPG
do not litter ... thank you
>>
>Just find me 11,800 votes
>>
File: 1721745273188141.jpg (75 KB, 1024x1024)
75 KB
75 KB JPG
She has no ability to connect with humans. She is the deep state candidate because she will give them war.
>>
>>475701313
>he has no ability to connect with humans

As long as she doesn't literally REPEL them, she's got this shit in the bag.
>>
>>475701313
She looks to be connecting pretty well with EVERYONE.
>>
Trump should be TERRIFIED.

I was over at my dads house today helping with some household chores. He lives in a very rural area of a very red state. At the end of the work we went to one of the nearby country bars. It’s the kind of place that farmers, truckers, legit cowboy boot wearers and the working class go to unwind with a cold one.

Vice President Harris was on the TV and the local gun store owner said to his auto mechanic (friends since high school),

“You know what? She ain’t so bad. The economy is recovering, nobody’s rioting, and we’re standing up on the world stage again. Can’t believe I’m saying this but Ol’ Oakland Kam’s got my vote this year.” I looked around and all I saw were heads nodding in agreement. I heard a few calls of “Yes sir” and “Damn Straight” from the men around me. Even saw the lonely ball cap wearing farmer in the corner raise his drink with a nod.
>>
>>475701516
These are the kind of stories that prove that drumpth is in a worse spot than he admits.

Truckers, bikers, hunters, farmers are all moving towards Kamala en masse.

We will unite to defeat the treasonous monster.
>>
>>475701135
You'll get banned before they will.
>>
>>475701135
Announcing reports is a bannable offence.Enjoy your lil vacation because i just reported you lilbro.
>>
>>475701135
I've been flagging all these posts. All jewish spam bots.
>>
>>475701821
>jew scribles.png
>>
>>475701135
Deal with is chud. Kamommy Harris is now queen of /pol/
>>
>>475703701
i would not let my dog fuck that kamel hairy
>>
>>475701480
>She looks to be connecting pretty well with EVERYONE.
>>
>>475703826
>i would not let my dog fuck that kamel hairy
Too late.
>>
I will support any politician who makes paid astroturfing a capital offense.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.