[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: intro-1694527685.jpg (168 KB, 780x438)
168 KB
168 KB JPG
We are barreling towards a civil war. I'm not crazy in seeing this, am I? I've known it was coming since Trump won in 2016; I knew when he won that night in November, we'd be here, sooner or later. But I always kind of thought it would be "later," like it would be pushed out to when I was an old man.

NOPE, it's fucking coming NOW. I would not be surprised if the USA is in a hot civil war by the end of the year. The last month, really the last three weeks, have convinced me we are on a collision course and picking up speed.

It was the lining up of all of Silicon Valley behind Trump that really sealed the deal. That was the sign that the elite unity had broken and they were now in faction. They will fight over this country and we will fight with them, or for them, or around them. Or form our own factions. We will see.

It's going to be a horrible mess.
>>
>>475701404
The joke is that the previous owner of the store is called Chuck so if you replace "Sneed" with "Chuck" you get "Chuck's Feed & Seed".
>>
>>475701404
targets already picked, deadman in operations. go on arrest us and FAFO.........
>>
>>475701404
Only civil war you'll see will be online. Luckily, the majority of people on both ends of the horseshoe stay indoors.
>>
>>475701593
this thread is monitored by feds
>>
File: 1716744729426497.jpg (71 KB, 704x512)
71 KB
71 KB JPG
>>475702407
LMAO of course there's a "Swedish" flag here. What's the matter, glowie? You scared that if there's a big-boy war you won't win it? I know you three-letter agency types tend to wet your pants when it comes to actual combat. If you were real men you'd go into the Army, but of course you're not.
>>
>>475703551
You will never be a threat.
>>
rolling for military clapping feds by eoy
>>
File: ob1.png (489 KB, 472x470)
489 KB
489 KB PNG
>>475704001
>>
No one will do shit. Any "civil war" will be a one sided beatdown of any right wing people dumb enough to take to the streets. Places like America don't fall to civil war, they slowly rot and then get destroyed by outsiders.
>>
oh hai u guyz wuts going on in here
>>
>>475701404
What are the homeless in the USA ?
Are they victims of a shadow civil war in the USA ?
I don't understand this civil war
>>
File: 8y8yp6.jpg (36 KB, 680x424)
36 KB
36 KB JPG
>>475701404
Not my problem
>>
>>475703462
The sneed poster is a bot/troll.
Do you realize how cumbersome it is to search for a thread by a post?
Do you want to know what the feds actually do? They copy the thread url, click on Teams, go to their 4chan group and hit paste. It's less effort and completely invisible to anyone here.
>>
>>475705009
>feds using Teams
First time I ever felt sorry for them
Hey feds, have you tried Slack or MatterMost?
>>
you wont do shit
joe biden could literally walk in your house and molest your kids in front of you and you vill do nothing and you vill be happy

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.