[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1721875944621871.jpg (130 KB, 1472x828)
130 KB
130 KB JPG
>>
The shilling behind kamela is really inorganic
>>
no i don't
>>
>>475701551
It's fucking insane and reeks of desperation. Harris is toast and this election is over.
>>
>>475701471
fuck off share blue, you thought we were hard oh BLLUNDA BOY wait til you see what we do to this cunt
>>
>>475701551
Honestly Drumpf should be TERRIFIED

I was over at my dad’s acreage today helping with his canola and flax fields. He lives in a rural municipality of a very tory province. At the end of the harvest we goosed’er down the grids to one of the nearby offsales. It’s the kind of place that farmers, potash miners, legit watermelon wearing rider fans and the working class go to unwind with a two four of Pil.

Lieutenant-Governor Harris was on the TV and the local grater driver said to his auto mechanic (friends since Craven ’98)

“Frig bud. Truth is she ain’t so bad eh. The nuisance ground is operational, the annual Kaiser tournament went smoothly and the curling rink’s been pebbled properly. Can’t believe I’m saying this but Ol’Tisdale Kam’s got my vote this year”.

I looked around and all I saw were heads nodding in agreement. I heard a few calls of “Fuck yeah bud” and “Can I bum a dart” from the men around me. Even saw the lonely bunnyhug wearing treaty six status Indian in the corner raise his Texas mickey with a nod.
>>
The m1ga seethe is so palpable. You can really taste it in the air.
>>
I want to see that faggot Hannity lose his mind when a 90% zionist wins instead of a 100% zionist
>>
>>475701471
No I don't, would do aoc though that horse face really does something for me.
>>
>>475701471
>you do have to respect them
Make me niggerfaggot.
>>
>>475701471
I don't respect them.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.