[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 170471593714.webm (3.06 MB, 756x1344)
3.06 MB
3.06 MB WEBM
There's so many virgin Japs. It becomes a problem.

https://uk.style.yahoo.com/one-ten-straight-japanese-men-still-virgins-turn-40-125252011.html
>>
>>475701982
The issue is not virginity. Look at the Western world - full of whores, and yet the birth rate isn't all that much higher anyway.
The issue is that the state is injecting itself more and more into people's lives and micromanaging it, taking more and more benefits away from relationships.
If the state will come in and cover for all of my necessities, why exactly would I be in a relationship again? Relationships are also work and if you take all the benefits of it away, then it mostly turns into something stressful.
Just sex is not enough to make up for all the disadvantages of it, there needs to be more.
>>
File: 5ddpounj94i61.jpg (128 KB, 640x999)
128 KB
128 KB JPG
>>475701982
I wish they would send some over here to replace all the skank white girls who all fuck niggers but they only want "military aged fighting men" the funny part about that is that in a few years, kid of kids will totally destroy feminism so it should be really funny at least.
>>
Hourly racemixing meme kike thread

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.