[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

>ValiDate has a team of ALL people of color. We have no wypipo on our team. I did that because I wanted to create a safe environment. And I know the best way for the environment to be safe is to be around people who are just like me.
https://youtu.be/ibpWf3DqRHc?t=434

Is it true that in order to create a safe environment, you should only be around people that are like you?
>>
Yeah any majority black area in the US is extremely safe for black people , and I imagine how productive this company is with only black people around.
>>
>>475702623
It's ok when blacks do it
>>
>>
>>475702623
Paused comments

You may also see that comments are paused on a video, rather than turned off. Creators may choose to pause comments for various reasons. For example, they might want more time to review a sudden increase in comments on a video.

When comments are paused, you can’t write any new ones, but existing comments will remain. Comment authors can still delete their prior comments when comments are paused. Channel owners and moderators can also continue to delete and report existing comments.

A creator may choose to unpause comments later on.
>>
>>475703105
It has surprisingly high ratings for what it is
>>
>>475702623
I fully agree with segregated blacks. That they do it for themselves makes our job even easier.

Go full bore on black-only events, cities, companies, entertainment, taxes and policing. Let them have their own show without awful white people interfering.Gradually we will remove them with their own sense of entitlement.
>>
>>475704246
Its a dead game is what it is
>>
>>475702623
She isnt wrong.
>>
>>475702623
She had a massively over staffed team for this kind of game and she didn't pay them. Also the game flopped hilariously

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.