[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 85.png (53 KB, 605x528)
53 KB
53 KB PNG
If this site was any danger to (((them))) it would've been taken down long ago, but it wasn't, because it's actually useful for them
If this place wasn't here to contain the most radical and rebellious, they might actually go outside and do something
>>
>>475702651
Good, i'll just 100x everything and anything I can at all times.
>>
>>475702651
the Nobody is playing them all.
>>
File: Duh.jpg (125 KB, 345x345)
125 KB
125 KB JPG
4chan is the first place whistleblowers go to drop their information.
Obviously all "the agencies" want to keep this site up. because it's also their first source of information.
>>
If they shut it down, all the users will spread in every direction of the wind.
>they could just make a new hub
Sure, but there's no chance that people would migrate there
>>
>>475702651
At this point, what can you do but shitpost and wait for the end of the world?
Not trying to demoralize, I actually think it's way too late to fix anything
>>
>>475702651
This site is mindpoison filled with propaganda and psyops meant to deradicalize people.
>>
>>475702651
You clearly don't understand how "they" operate
>>
>>475702651
This board literally dictates the world right now. Anons are influencing the world and subverting it to its own will. We have become the merchants....
>>
>>475704196
deradicalize? the more i read pol, other chans, the more racist I become. I like it.
>>
>>475702651
If this site wasn't at least an inconvenience to (((them))) they wouldn't spend money on endless shill campaigns here.
>>
>>475705817
I'm glad you like it, anon. Personally, /pol/ has made me more transphobic, I was already really racist when I came here

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.