[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

can /his/ explain to me, a non american why the confederates were "bad" or any worse than the founding fathers of america?
> in 1776 slave owning, traitorous aristocrats secede from their home nation and decide to create their own nation
>this is seen as good, is celebrated, and is seen as a truimph for freedom and democracy
>in 1861 slave owning, traitorous aristocrats secede from their home nation and decide to create their own nation
>this is seen as the worst thing ever
Why is it like this?
>>
this is /pol/
>>
Because back then slavery was accepted as the status quo, while the confederates were overtly about slavery during a time where it was being phased out globally
>>
>>475703201
all american wars are surrounded by a giant mist of lies. i dont know why people think the iraq war was based on lies but the confederate war wasn't.
>>
>>475703319
>while the confederates were overtly about slavery during a time where it was being phased out globally
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ds2kliM2Yb4&ab_channel=Ex-MuslimsOfNorway
>>
>>475704672
There are slave markets in Libya right now too, doesn't mean the British empire didn't take a stance against it
>>
>>475703201
As a southerner It’s because they lost the war and resisted the federal govt.
>>
>>475703201
This was the last time Americans fought the zog. Has been Jew rule ever since

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.