[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1704661161670202.jpg (1.31 MB, 4500x4334)
1.31 MB
1.31 MB JPG
Texan here, reminder that if we secede we'll probably get Ron out in Florida to secede with us, and then by pure momentum we'll get Louisiana, Mississippi, and Alabama to leave with us.

That'll be the entire Gulf Coast gone. I wonder how the feds will like that.
>>
>>475703296
Secede over what exactly? Woke culture?
>>
>>475703296
If we secede, I'll only miss the flag. Doesn't seem like we'd keep it.
>>
>>475703355
>"There Is Rancor In Our Hearts…Which You Little Dream Of"
>>
Ok, but will this solve your brown people problem?
>>
>>475703296
Your state will turn blue in November, and your precious policies will be ripped from your very arms.

Tell me, anon, where will you go next?
>>
File: 0..jpg (83 KB, 1029x770)
83 KB
83 KB JPG
Just two more threats and Texas will secede.
>>
File: 235.jpg (296 KB, 800x600)
296 KB
296 KB JPG
>>475703296

this time dont miss out on taking the heights on the first day of the decisive battle
>>
>>475703533
You aren't going to change the culture of the State from a vote, retard.
If you want Dems to actually win more votes, get rid of property taxes. Not your faggot shit.
>>
Secede over what? Not being able to bus spics and niggers to the northern states from your open border policies?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.