[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1721684664525544.jpg (550 KB, 1800x1371)
550 KB
550 KB JPG
This makes the establishment shit their pants. Grass roots support. If you're a patriot, you're the silent majority. Trump and Harris will end 4chan, I want you to remember that. If you care, why haven't you asked them? What if there's not same time tomorrow because you trusted the plan? Fucking cuck
>>
>>475703731
Trt fag is going pussy out and won't show at the convention
>>
>>475703731
RFK is another old white man born with a silver spoon in his mouth.

This is 2024 we don't need another pale and stale President.

The oval office needs some Black girl magic and Kamala can provide just that.
>>
>>475703927
Good we can finally abandon isreal
>>
>>475703731
Yes I will vote for Wet Dreams Jr here or just sit home again but I think he scares people questioning the Trump vax/Trump lockdowns and all. I like him but I think he doesn't understand just how much outright contempt that most Americans have for truth and justice, always preferring what is popular in the moment over what it true and honest.
>>
File: 1720148185571799.webm (2.59 MB, 720x900)
2.59 MB
2.59 MB WEBM
>>475703731
i mean

clearly everyone is flocking to mexico since it's the leading world power, where everyone is safe, and millions of people from the US and other countries are constantly invading, bringing down the typical wage there with their vast numbers and...

it's just easter to call you a lying fuck-faced kike that can't prove shit
>>
File: 1721963124356005.jpg (91 KB, 1024x749)
91 KB
91 KB JPG
>>475705337
I won't abandon this nation, and I think Mexico is a phenomenal border. Would you rather have Canada as a border? Greater Denmark Now!!!!!
>>
Wow the new Bernie. Hey kids, send him all of your money.

I remember not to long ago when retarded Conservatives were supporting this guy like they couldn't read his last name.
>>
>>475703731
https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/4072813-rfk-jr-argues-gun-control-cannot-meaningfully-reduce-gun-violence/
>Kennedy said that he would get behind a bipartisan assault weapons ban, which the overwhelming majority of Democrats support, but has little chance of getting through Capitol Hill given widespread GOP opposition.
>“If we can get a consensus on it, if Republicans and Democrats agree to it and it passes Congress, I would sign it,” he said.
>>
>>475703731
Sage

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.