[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: trumpold-1-2271464063.jpg (81 KB, 800x420)
81 KB
81 KB JPG
It's time for Don Old to drop out.
>>
>>475704192
The joke is that the previous owner of the store is called Chuck so if you replace "Sneed" with "Chuck" you get "Chuck's Feed & Seed".
>>
>>475704192
How could the RNC think it was a good idea to run this geriatric fossil.....

Get this boomer out of here.

2024 is the year of the brat and folx let me tell you "Kamala IS brat"
>>
>>475704248
kek
>>
>>475704192
He's literally a confirmed epstein pedophile. How could you pull the lever for him and not feel tainted by it?
>>
>>475704192
If you were gonna vote for Biden you don't get to make this argument
>>
>>475704556
I do because I wanted Biden to drop out, for the good of America. Don Old doesn't have the integrity to do the same.
>>
>>475704393
>laughing at a known bot
>kek
kill yourself retard faggot
>>
>>475704192
Your retarded party ran a 81 year old retirement home reject and still would if your party believed in democracy.

Trump does 3x rallies a day and took a shot to the ear. You know what he did then. The same thing he never stopped.

What are you doing; Shilling for a candidate you did not vote for in the name of Democracy.

Kill yourself nigger the world will
Be better off without your worthless sack of organs you call a body,
>>
>>475704653
>I do because I wanted Biden to drop out, for the good of America.
No you didn't kek, and if he stayed in you would've voted for him
>>
>>475704192
He's a bit by that age
>>
File: 172155775918989447.jpg (116 KB, 1773x1773)
116 KB
116 KB JPG
>>475704192
>Find someone unknown, young, freakishly charismatic and attractive, with zero dirt anywhere online or in public/private records
>you can say younger and sharper than kamala
>worst dems can say is "we can't find anything incriminating"
>run them under Trump's exact campaign promises etc
dems would be forever btfo. vance was a mistake because he has public dirt and he's ugly. you need someone supernaturally likeable with almost no record of existing, like an antichrist style figure without the antichrist part
>>
>>475704985
Yep. I sure would have. Biden is still better than Don Old.
>>
>>475705247
This. Like a right-wing version of barack obama were such a thing to exist

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.