[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

>the right has been calling him senile since 2020
>spend 4 years falling down stairs and bicycles, gaffe all the time, chuds are speculating how many times he has crapped his pants
>media had to run cover for him every time, deboonk every conspiracy, claimed that he was alright
>he becomes a liability or simply no longer satisfies their needs
>everyone completely organically makes a sudden realization that he is no longer fit to be president
>cover his every gaffe he makes on national tv, call him to drop out, donnors pull all funding.
>Biden initially resists, but gives in on their demands
>Harris enters the lobby
>donors flock to her, media shills for her
They got what they wanted. And now she is gonna win, since all she he has to do is be slightly less awful then Biden.
You may see through it all, but the normies won't since yhey are unable to follow anf notice. They don't know as much as we do, they are called that for a reason.
>>
>>475704253
But it's going to be rigged for trump under Israel's orders..this is just theatre to fool dem voters into staying on the plantation
>>
>>475704253
that doesn't explain how trump survived
>>
>>475704253
>They got what they wanted. And now she is gonna win, since all she he has to do is be slightly less awful then Biden.

This is such a shit take, she couldnt even win the 2020 caucuses.
>>
>>475704253
>>475704350
I think you're both giving Americans and our leaders too much credit. The DNC genuinely thought they could get away with pushing a geriatric dementia patient as their candidate up until it became embarrassingly obvious he had no idea who he is / where he was in public events then panicked and changed course out of necessity. Kamala's bump in the polls is mostly political astro-turfing, she's still not a serious candidate either and Trump's basically guaranteed to win unless they straight up cheat. Regardless of who wins, ultimately they'll still answer to Israel. Kamala will be a bit more publicly stand-offish towards Netanyahu in a vain attempt to save face/curry favor with younger Dems - but she'll still acquiesce to whatever demands they have and will send Americans to die in Iran when it comes to that. Our leaders aren't even really in charge, they exist mostly to provide the plebes with theater and the illusion of control.
>>
>>475704350
The media theatre was to get Biden out, not to get Trump in. Hence the positive coverage.
>>
>>475704253
I believe that Joe Biden has been killed and or drugged into a coma. I believe that they had Nicki Haley waiting in the wings and were expecting Joe to lose to her. Trump survived and fucked everything up. 70% chance this spirals out of control. They clearly will do ANYTHING to avoid the second Trump term and honestly I have no idea why I don’t even plan to vote for the guy to be honest I genuinely think Kamela is worse for the country and makes the government which hates me weaker therefor I choose her to lead. Wtf does the deep state have against Trump I have no clue.
>>
The same people who told you that Biden was competent are telling you that Kamala is a good candidate.
>>
>>475705696
>The same people who told you..
TPUSA wants to hire you.
They also got Biden elected by doing so, so that is irrelavent.
>>475704714
I think that democrats have genuine grivances with Israel (see the Iran deal and Bibi going in front of congress to seethe)
>>
>>475704253
You're aware how this works right? She's not on the ballot, she wasn't voted for a single time in the primaries. You don't just elect a nominee after passing up YOUR win.
>>
>>475704253
We were always at war with eastasia.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.