[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: pepe-angry-pepe-mad.gif (72 KB, 496x498)
72 KB
72 KB GIF
Fuck the FDA. Yes, this is political.
>>
I didn’t realize they got rid of it.
>>
>>475704832
>BROminated MTN DEW
Give it here, son!
>>
>>475704881
It just doesn't kick the same anymore.
https://www.nbcnews.com/health/health-news/fda-bans-food-additive-found-citrusy-sports-drinks-sodas-rcna160045
>>
>>475704832
>What are the effects of bromine on males?
male reproductive system (including decreasing the sperm count and affect fertility). and vomiting. cause bronchitis to develop with coughing, phlegm, and/or shortness of breath. Any evaluation should include a careful history of past and present symptoms with an exam.
https://nj.gov/health/eoh/rtkweb/documents/fs/0252.pdf
>In his book Sex and the British, the author Paul Ferris refers to the use of bromide to reduce the sexual libido of soldiers.
>What does bromine do to the brain?
>Over time, this bioaccumulation can disrupt neurological functions, as the brain is especially sensitive to chemical imbalances. High levels of bromine have been associated with neurological symptoms such as memory loss, tremors, fatigue, and headaches—a constellation of effects known as bromism.
https://www.psychiatrist.com/news/fda-moves-to-ban-bvo-amid-neurological-and-other-health-concerns/
>>
>>475705111
Yeah, yeah... much science, muh digits.

Meanwhile, citrus soda feels like melted popsicles going down the hatch. Yuck.
>>
>>475705261
HOW ABOUT EATING A BUNCH OF FRUIT?
>>
File: IMG_2757.jpg (7 KB, 253x199)
7 KB
7 KB JPG
>>475704832
I want horse meat in my taco bell
>>
>he doesn't brominate his own oils
ngmi
>>
File: grapePEPE.gif (191 KB, 800x1000)
191 KB
191 KB GIF
>>475704832
The citrus emulsification probably contains the carcinogenic effect fren. I'd call your local FDA agent. Have a nice talk with them.
>>
>>475705978
horse meat is pretty tasty, not declaring, it is scummy
>>
>>475704832
I want to see every US politician given a 10 hour bromine bath.
>>
>>475704832
IS THAT WHAT CHANGED THE FLAVOR?
>>
>>475705029
I used to drink a 12 pack of Mountain Dew a day sometimes and play world of Warcraft until 5 am In high school and play hooky. I am a maladjusted individual and should be drafted for war against Iran.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.