[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

It's commonplace for anons online to post anime girls without explanation out of context. Never an anime man btw. I'm desensitized to this practice after x number of years exposed to it.

It's creepy and uncalled for. Anime is not real, if the girls were real they would hate the poster anyway. Can we normalize telling these cocksuckers they need to stop being mentally ill?
>>
>>475704853
Weebs are freaks. When Brenton terrent did his rampage on mudslimes the weebs here on 4chuds made art of him be was a girl. Its like, how fucking disrespectful. If weebs canf masterbate to it they're not interested in it
>>
>>475704853
Newfag. Go back. Anime is not for trannies. You trannies are simply trying to co-opt it and false flag like this thread
>>
>>475704853
You’re on a site called 4chan…
>>
File: anime-commie.jpg (175 KB, 1280x907)
175 KB
175 KB JPG
>>475705531
No better place to ask then idiot. All I receive are anons dodging the question through dismissal. Can't answer? At least be a man and admit you are stumped.
>>
>>475705654
Anime girls are cute and you’re seething for no reason

Just because some disgusting troon uses an anime girl picture that won’t stop me from using them. Troons drink water, should I stop drinking water as well so I’m not like the troons?

Imagine giving so much power to them, it’s retarded. They don’t own anime, I don’t give a shit if they use it lol
>>
>>475705654
I find this image funny
>>
>>475705945
Tronos aren’t real, anyone who even speaks about them is a retard. Rent free?
Trains shouldn’t even be acknowledged. They are disgusting like niggers. Don’t interact with them but be ready, never relax and be ready to strike. Mentally ill individuals should be put in asylums but kikes promote them as normal
>>
Anime girls are cute, and seeing anime girl reaction images and avatars reminds me of the old Internet, before everything became so bleak and humorless. Anime girls are 4chan culture.
>>
File: dating advice.png (899 KB, 1303x645)
899 KB
899 KB PNG
>>475704853
Anime girls are depicted as prepubescent. Neotenic features. Troons are very often pedos and also sexually interested in their idealized self, which is both a female and a child. Thus, they use anime as a mirror that only shows what they want to see, because using their actual face as an avatar elicits shame and disgust. Basically multiple levels of self-delusion.
>>
>>475705531
>4chong was always a troon toon webzone
>>
after 2010's anime productions have been infiltraded corrupted and bought by kikes

old animes were based
>>
>>475709630
It was always an anime website, but never a troon website.
>>
>>475710461
well there you have it

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.